I'm pretty sure I'm out...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2007, 01:32 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
UGGG, so I don't think I ovulated this cycle. It probably doesnt help that RL is so busy right now that I hardly even have time to think!!! I teach preschool all morning and afternoon, then go straight to the highschool where i coach volleyball ball and come home with just enough time to fall asleep and call it a night. I'm SO stressed right now it's ridiculous. Then i feel like Im letting you girls down because i hardly have time to get on here!! Only one more month, then volleyball is over and i will have more time to relax!!
Anyways, enough with the rant... I don't really FEEL like i ovulated, i really didn't get much of the signs. I will go in on tuesday (cd 25) for a blood test to check my progesterone, but i'm not expecting good results.
Once i confirm that I didn't Ovulate on my own i'm going to a new RE that my OB is recommending. I love my OB, he specializes in fertility, but he isn't trying his hardest to get me pg. He thinks i will get pg on my own because everything else (besides my lack of ovulation) has come back normal and healthy. But i want a doctor who is getting paid to get me PG!!!!
Anyways, that's whats going on with me right now!!!
September 23rd, 2007, 01:35 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I would ask your OB how in the world you are suppose to get pg when you aren't releasing an egg? I'm glad you are moving on to an RE. I think you will find yourself pg very soon sweetie. Oh, & RL is a witch right now! WOW!!!! You are doing so much!

September 23rd, 2007, 01:41 PM
diznynurse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((Hugs))) I'm sorry you're so stressed and that you didn't O. Doesn't your doc know thats a very important part of becoming pg! lol Can't wait till you go to the RE, I know you'll be having a baby bump them!

</div>

pregnant after 2 years ttc!!!!!

September 23rd, 2007, 02:13 PM
yea, and not to mention DH is also working 2 jobs so it's close to impossible to find any time with him either!!!
But yea I'm really excited to see a new dr and get things MOVIN!!!!!!!!
Thankyou ladies SOO much for you comments, i need encouragement right now so bad. Im so exhuasted and frustrated!! BLECH!!
September 23rd, 2007, 03:06 PM
Mybubbies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I am sorry! That stinks! I hope your RE works for you and is aggressive in getting you pg!
September 23rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad to hear you are moving on to an RE! I love my OB too, but he can't do IVF . Hopefully you will be getting your BFP very soon!!!
September 23rd, 2007, 04:29 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Your OB thinks you'll get pg on your own when you've had how many rounds of Clomid?! Jeez a little help would be nice! I'm really glad he recommended a new RE, I'm sure he'll be able to give you the answers you need! Good luck & take it easy, that schedule sounds killer!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

September 23rd, 2007, 07:30 PM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
That is bummer, sorry to hear that Melissa, I think a new RE is just the ticket!@ I cant wait to see that double line soon!!It will happen hun!!!!

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
September 24th, 2007, 07:16 PM
awww thank you!!! I can't wait to see it either!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search