Things are not going well

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2007, 01:56 PM
MrsRodgers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MrsRodgers
I woke up this morning with cramps--low back pain, low abdominal crampiness. I was fine for awhile after I got up, just sitting around not doing much of anything. But then I went to my sister's house and just getting up walking around and driving sent me into some serious cramps. Obviously its hard for me to be positive with all this. I had some spotting, darker than before. So I'm back on the couch and on the laptop--watching movies, doing a little work at home, trying to keep my mind off things. I have my beta tomorrow morning, hopefully have the results by afternoon. Its not looking good at this point but if nothing else I am treating with a new RE and I'll be seeing him on Wednesday to see what we can do from now on so that this doesn't happen again. Praying for a miracle but not so sure its gonna happen.

</span>
September 23rd, 2007, 02:07 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh....no....I'm sending tons of prayers your way sweetie! I know how frustrating this has been for you. Waiting around a week for something to happen is seriously very hard to do. I went through the same thing. Please know I am here for you.

September 23rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
oh no!!!!! Sweetie, i will be praying for you!!!! Just try to stay positive, i know it's hard, but maybe it's a false alarm?? grrrr, STAY AWAY AUNT FLOW!!!
BE GONE!!! I'm sendin you away with baby dust! LOL
September 23rd, 2007, 02:12 PM
Thank you so much. It really is difficult but having some place to talk about it helps so much. I guess all i can do is wait one more day to see what is really going on and the see the RE on Wednesday. He told me before that we didn't have to wait for my levels to drop all the way back to zero in order to start doing something. This RE is a lot more proactive than my other one and I really hope that he is going to help figure out why I can't hold onto these beans and help me get a healthy pregnancy.

</span>
September 23rd, 2007, 02:33 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope that your RE is able to figure out what the issue is & help you! We are all here for you sweetie!

September 23rd, 2007, 02:57 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're going thru this
September 23rd, 2007, 03:26 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I so wish this wasn't happening for you!!! I'll be thinking of you, hope you get some definite answers on Wed!
September 23rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
Thank you ladies so much for your support. I am certainly hoping that my new RE is going to get to the bottom of this. I mean even though it took 8 months in between we managed to get PG twice but haven't been able to hang onto the baby. After the last m/c the doctor told me there were no genetic abnormalities and it was just one of those things, but I'm really starting to wonder considering this is happening again. It sounded like he had a plan when I talked to him last week so I'm hoping he does. Its going to be a long day tomorrow--waiting for my beta results, after I get m beta results and then it is going to be a really long wait until Wednesday.

</span>
September 24th, 2007, 07:58 AM
aries2276's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you're going through this

TTC #1 since Feb 2006
Apr 06 - m/c. Aug 06 to Jan 06 - TTC naturally.
Feb 07 to Nov 07 - 5 unsuccessful IUI's with injectibles,1 ectopic,1 Laproscopy.Lost left tube

IVF:
Jan 08 IVF # 1 - Ovulated Early. Converted to IUI -BFN
Mar 08 IVF # 2 - BFN

New RE:
May 08 - Clomid and IUI- BFP
Thank you Jesus for this miracle.

Our Precious baby born 5 Feb 09 @ 7:52pm. 7lb 8oz, 19 1/2"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search