Yay!!!! Taking my last....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CLOMID

im excited and nervous but anyways i have noticed that my temps are higher like some of you ladies said they had..but my question is can you see a very def. temp change? and also when you have take your clomid usually what cycle day did you O on? thank you for your help again

September 26th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Angel_Maker
YAY JESSY! I start my Clomid tonight so we MIGHT end up in the same DDC....

I'm tellin' ya girl...the Clomid is awesome....it worked the first time for me....Doctors say Clomid has great results for women whose only infertility issue is anovulation (which is true for both of us)

I O'd 10 days after I took my last pill......they say you can O anywhere between 5-10 days after the last pill....soooo worst case scenario you might be O'ing on the 6th (but *probably* earlier)

One word of advice though.....start taking mucinex....it will help with your cervical mucus....but stop taking it once ovulation has been detected (use OPKs, even with Polycystic ovaries-they worked for me)....also, if you have Pre Seed-USE IT!

Good luck girl....ooooohhhhh I HOPE this is it for BOTH of US!
September 26th, 2007, 12:26 PM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
That is exciting! Hoping this is your month!!!!!!!! I am not to far ahead of ya girls, I will be testing in 4 days!

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
September 26th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Quote:

I'm tellin' ya girl...the Clomid is awesome....it worked the first time for me....Doctors say Clomid has great results for women whose only infertility issue is anovulation (which is true for both of us)

I O'd 10 days after I took my last pill......they say you can O anywhere between 5-10 days after the last pill....soooo worst case scenario you might be O'ing on the 6th (but *probably* earlier)

One word of advice though.....start taking mucinex....it will help with your cervical mucus....but stop taking it once ovulation has been detected (use OPKs, even with Polycystic ovaries-they worked for me)....also, if you have Pre Seed-USE IT!

Good luck girl....ooooohhhhh I HOPE this is it for BOTH of US! [/b]

Quote:
That is exciting! Hoping this is your month!!!!!!!! I am not to far ahead of ya girls, I will be testing in 4 days! [/b]

hello i am new here not sure how this works, hope i am doing this right,
i just finished my first round of clomid, expecting to O hopefully soon,
what is Mucinex, and will that affect my O'ing

September 26th, 2007, 11:35 PM
angeleyes80's Avatar Veteran
hey girls. im starting clomid tmorrow as well! this is the clomid club! hehe

September 27th, 2007, 05:46 AM
MI Mommy wanna be's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MI Mommy wanna be Send a message via Yahoo to MI Mommy wanna be
I am on my second round of Clomid. We will see.

Come on BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL to the Clomid Club girls.

BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD

Jen

Siggy by Kat T. THANK YOU. I love it. SMILE.

September 27th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
what is Mucinex, and will that affect my O'ing[/b]

Hi there....mucinex is a decongestant.....it's meant to be taken when you are congested and need to help clear out the mucus in your chest and nose...kwim?

You can find it at your local drug store...you want to get the kind that only contains guaifenesin...

it will NOT intefere with Oing...however...Clomid causes hostile cervical mucus (basically the mucus is hard for the swimmers to swim through and/or it kills the sperm) The mucinex will help make the mucus more "sperm friendly" thus increasing your chances of conceiving....BTW....once you KNOW you've O'd stop taking the Mucinex....good luck
September 27th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
Quote:

Good luck girl....ooooohhhhh I HOPE this is it for BOTH of US! [/b]

Quote:
That is exciting! Hoping this is your month!!!!!!!! I am not to far ahead of ya girls, I will be testing in 4 days! [/b]

what is Mucinex, and will that affect my O'ing
[/b]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search