IVF funding organization

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2007, 10:19 PM
mommaW's Avatar Veteran
I ran this by Astrid before posting

I know funding is a major issue for quite a few in the IVF realm of things.

I belong to a group, and have for 3 yrs, that until this point helped with funding for tubal reversal surgeries. They just recently did their paperwork for 501c3 status with the IRS and are an official non profit organization. (meaning corporate sponsorship, and tax write offs!)

Anyhow, they have also just recently opened up their funding to IVF as well. While they do not pay 100% of the cost of either procedure, they will give up to $3000 towards a procedure, be it tubal reversal or IVF. The group has been around for about 5 yrs, and in the past 3 have provided $20,000 in funding to people in need. I realize $3000 isnt a lot, but it could be a big help to many who find the thought of $8000-10000 daunting.

There is an application process, and one of the prerequisites is that waiting list members must be married. It is open to anyone of any religion, though they are considered a Christian organization. The waiting list is short right now, due to people who didnt continue to follow the group guidelines.

I wanted to mention this as I know there are many on this board who could use their help.

I know their main website is in the process of changing servers and is temporarily down it is located at www.angelshelpingothers.com

but their message board is up and is located at Angels Helping Others they attempt to protect the privacy of their members so you do have to register to read the guidelines and group rules.

I just wanted to let those of you who are struggling with the costs know that there is a group out there to help.
September 27th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW, thanks so much! My DH & I are not at this point yet, but it good to know there is an organization such as this one to lend a helping hand! The cost can be a very frightening thing to face when you are left with no other choices. Thanks again for the info. I have th web address written down.

~Thanks 3Daughters for my lovely siggy!~
September 27th, 2007, 02:03 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG would that ever help!!!!!!! I'll be stalking their site until it comes back up!
Thank you so much for posting that!!!
September 27th, 2007, 03:55 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you!!! $3000 would help sooo much! Cant wait until their site comes back up!

Expecting Vivienne Monroe!
14dpo 311!
18dpo 2440!

September 27th, 2007, 11:09 PM
mommaW's Avatar Veteran
The message board is still up, lots of info on it

Ill post when they send out the notice that the webpage is back up!

I fixed the message board link

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search