HELP!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2007, 12:26 AM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
Okay I will try very hard to explain everything. by the way I have been trying to figure out what BD stands for,I KNOW what it is intending but not sure of its lettering? lol ANYWAY!

Okay I started my period on the 5th of september, took clomid from cycle days 5-9. WHICH I would have thought I would have ovulated around day 17 or so? I did do OPKs, but I am not sure ever if I read them right. SO I concidered myelf in the 2ww as of this past A saturday.well starting wednesday I think, I started getting cticky CM, I have used preseed the week before while trying to conceive,b/c as you know the clomid drys on up.Anway, I had sticky ,then milky CM and now today I have had felt bloated and crampy,and last week I have been soooooooooooo hungery and emotional, and my CM was very stretchy and alot of it??!!!! So am i getting ready to ovulate or is this somthin else??? I am so confused. I am going to ttc tonight JUST in case ,but isnt this to late to ovulate? escpeiclaly on clomid?? Ugh so many questions! I have no mor OPKs.I am hoping someone knows somthing! I guess this is cycle day 26 as of midnight. cant ovualte this late can I??? My cycle days are always wacky,and never regualar BUT the last 3 have been 32 days exacty. what do you think???????

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
September 30th, 2007, 01:23 AM
LaniR304's Avatar Regular
BD = Baby Dancing

I'm not sure if you O'd or not, but my first cycle of clomid 50mg I didn't think I O'd, so I stopped OPK's around CD21, and on CD25 I had EWCM and the next day a temp spike (AF came 14 days later--otherwise, I hadn't gotten AF on my own since I stopped BCP). *Most* people do O earlier than my CD25...I'm just strange. Round 2 of clomid I didn't O and AF never showed (went in to have my progesterone level drawn which showed no O, so I started provera).

Are you temping?

Good Luck!

TTC #1 since February 2007
Clomid #1: 50mg--no labs drawn
Clomid #2: 50 mg, Progesterone Level: 0.6
Clomid #3: 100mg--no labs drawn
Clomid #4: 100mg, Progesterone Level: 6.6
Clomid #5: 150mg, Progesterone Level: 10.8
Break from Clomid due to finding out DH S/A showed poor morphology (0-4%).
Repeat S/A on 2/7 and Urologist appointment on 2/21: Results showed abnormally high sperm count, so when that is taken into consideration, the morphology is normal.
First RE appointment: 3/17

September 30th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Okay I will try very hard to explain everything. by the way I have been trying to figure out what BD stands for,I KNOW what it is intending but not sure of its lettering? lol ANYWAY!

Okay I started my period on the 5th of september, took clomid from cycle days 5-9. WHICH I would have thought I would have ovulated around day 17 or so? I did do OPKs, but I am not sure ever if I read them right. SO I concidered myelf in the 2ww as of this past A saturday.well starting wednesday I think, I started getting cticky CM, I have used preseed the week before while trying to conceive,b/c as you know the clomid drys on up.Anway, I had sticky ,then milky CM and now today I have had felt bloated and crampy,and last week I have been soooooooooooo hungery and emotional, and my CM was very stretchy and alot of it??!!!! So am i getting ready to ovulate or is this somthin else??? I am so confused. I am going to ttc tonight JUST in case ,but isnt this to late to ovulate? escpeiclaly on clomid?? Ugh so many questions! I have no mor OPKs.I am hoping someone knows somthing! I guess this is cycle day 26 as of midnight. cant ovualte this late can I??? My cycle days are always wacky,and never regualar BUT the last 3 have been 32 days exacty. what do you think??????? [/b]

Hi there... I believe clomid will make you ovulate 5-9 days after your last pill. So from day 13 to 18. I took my clomid on CD3-7 and I o'd on or around day 13. Hope that helps.

BTW, I had a bit of trouble with all the acronyms myself.... someone had a post up explaining what everything stood for, I think its a sticky topic in one of the other TTC forums. Maybe just the main TTC one, you might check there.

Me-33-Liz
DH-48

Started TTC October 2005
TTC w/MA starting May 2007
April 2007-DH SA all normal
May 2007-Clomid - BFN
June 2007-Clomid w/HCG Trigger & IUI- BFN
July 2007-Clomid w/HCG Trigger &IUI-BFN
August 2007-Clomid - BFN
October 2007-Gonal-F w/HCG Trigger & IUI - BFN

September 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Do you get your blood tested on cd 21 to confirm ovulation? that might help solve some problems right there! When I was on Clomid, regardless when i took the meds (cd 3-7, or 5-9) I always ovulated on cd 18. I never had a lot of signs or symptoms of O since the mucas was so dried up- i just relied on the tenderness of my breasts. Anyways, it sounds like you may not have O'd i hope the doctor can get you in for some progesterone blood tests to know for sure!
September 30th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm, I never relied on OPKs since I have PCOS. I temped & would highly recommend doing that in the future b/c that is a good way to know for sure whether you Oed. Fertility Friend is free & easy to use. As for now, the CM you are having is very similar to what I had during my 2ww so it is possible that you Oed. I would BD (baby dance) just in case though!

September 30th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
ty all for your support and help!
Melissa, I dont have a Dr right now, and no insurance,I am doing this on my own, LONG story. So anyway, I didnt get a test done and I cant, but maybe sometime in the future if I get to actually use a doctor.

Astrid. I have PCOS also, I cant get preggers without the clomid either, that is why I just BD every other day from cycle day 10-24 not to miss a day My cycles are blah! As far as the temps. I have questions. One, any thermometer will do? I sleep speratically, and I work till 3am, up at 7am,back down at 10am till 2pm, when would I tempt? And I also had this with my other pregnancies in the 2ww wait also, but it always makes me wonder if I an doing things right GWIM?

September 30th, 2007, 09:17 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
if you are going to temp. you need to by a bbt (basal body temperature) thermometer. They are fairly inexpensive and you can find them at just about any store, like walmart, fred meyers, rite aide.... and i believe all you need is about 4 hours of rest before you take your temp, and try to make it consistent as to what time of day you take it.
That's a bummer that you can't get to a dr. right now, but i hope it all gets figured out for you soon or you just get that bfp on your own!!!
October 1st, 2007, 07:32 AM
Thanks Melissa! How do you chart? does the thermometer come with instructions? will your temps still show something if you dont O? Sorry but I have no clue about any of this

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search