I don't feel pregnant

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2007, 04:37 PM
Veteran
I know that people are going through more than I am and for a longer period of time, so I feel kind of selfish posting.

I don't feel pregnant and I am not upset, I am just kind of down cause I think that the Clomid didn't work. I don't want to get all worked up about it, but I don't feel anything. You could slam rocks on my breasts and I they would not be sensitive.

Tomorrow is CD26, I am just going to turn around and wait for AF. I don't want to sound negative or anything, but I just don't feel it.

It's ironic how some months I have felt the pains and the nausea and all the pg symptoms and nothing. Now I feel nothing and want to feel the symptoms.

Do I make sense??? I am not holding much hope for this month.

Me
October 1st, 2007, 05:37 PM
ktanker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ktanker
I totally understand. I didn't feel pregnant either, and I wasn't. I did 3 months of Clomid, 50 mgs each cycle and WAS ovulating and my periods were regulated, and my doctor was saying "I'd be surprised if you AREN'T pregnant" making my hopes skyrocket. The 2nd month I had convinced myself I HAD to be pregnant, I was really sick the week before AF, but not luck.

So you aren't being selfish in posting... I think many of us understand.
October 1st, 2007, 06:49 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
i'm sorry hun I hope the next cycle is yours!!!! and ya never know, you might just get an awesome suprise!!!
October 1st, 2007, 07:12 PM
Veteran
I'm sorry... don't feel selfish. Just hang on...
Kim, Mommy to Briley (3) & TTC #2!
Stalk Me
My Blog
Aug 07
Ultrasound ("a little PCOS")
Sept 07
S/A (great count, good motility, poor morphology)
CD3 + CD23 blood work (good)
Oct 07
IUI #1 w/ 50 mg Clomid + Trigger - BFN

October 1st, 2007, 08:16 PM
MelissaGL's Avatar Member
I can relate I just finished my 2nd cycle of clomid. (Technically 4th if you count the two I did in 2005 to conceive our son.) This time I ovulated and I had really high hopes. I did a test on day 29 and got a bfn. Now I think early signs of AF are appearing on day 31. Other people do go through more there is no doubt but it is still frustrating to think that you are doing everything you can and still no baby. All I can say is try to hang and hopefully the clomid will work for all of us clomid ladies soon. Each person has there own struggles so just try to get through it and never feel bad for expressing your frustrations. Best of luck to you and everyone.

img]http://bd.lilypie.com/gFK7m6/.png[/img][/url]

October 1st, 2007, 09:27 PM
hoping4littleone's Avatar Super Mommy
Don't feel selfish - I completely understand!! I was like Kat in that every cycle I was on Clomid I ovulated and at that I had three follicles each time!! I had never had any problem getting pg in the past, so I just knew it would work the first time!! Well...it didn't... and it didn't ...and it didn't. We did 3 months of timed intercourse on 50 mg Clomid to no avail. It wasn't until my 4th cycle that we decided to do an IUI and it worked!! Don't give up hope ... I see your BFP in the very near future!!

</div>
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">

Born May 5, 2008

Shelby Suzanne: 7lbs,8 oz 17 3/4 inches 9:16 p.m.
Morgan Julianne: 5 lbs,8 oz 19 inches 9:17 p.m.
</div></span>
October 1st, 2007, 11:12 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Don't give up hope, like the other girls said you might get a surprise! I know what you mean though about not "feeling it", I think we are pretty in tune with our bodies and can sometimes tell what's going on. But then again, these fertility drugs can really play tricks on you! There have been times I "knew" I was pg when I wasn't, and the other way around too. I really hope this cycle is the one, and if not then the next one!!! I'm pulling for you!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

October 2nd, 2007, 03:35 PM
Veteran
You girls are awesome! CD26 is almost gone and no sign of AF. I was ravenous today. I told everyone at work I was hungry at 11:30 and didn't stop. I guess I was a bit annoying cause my boss said,"Let's go get lunch." So, since I was starving I got 2 slices of pizza and ate 1 and 3/4. That is a record for me.

I have to start drinking water. I don't drink enough (okay, not much at all).

Still a bit bloated from the Clomid (maybe it is just fat... ). Making Chicken Noodle soup. Can't wait to have a bowl.

Very hungry today. Still hungry.
October 2nd, 2007, 04:15 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sweetie, sometimes the BFP cycles are the ones that are most likely to have the least symptoms at first. Hopefully there is still a great chance you will get a BFP.

October 2nd, 2007, 04:27 PM
Mybubbies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You generally won't feel anything in the 2ww. There is nothing really to feel yet. After you get hte BFP, it still may feel like nothing and then BAM morning sickness and all the other fun stuff and it does not end for 9months!

Hang in there. I know the head games we play within our own heads. I have gotten myself all in a tizzy during this 2ww. I have no clue what to expect!

Hang in there!
October 2nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
Veteran
Oh, I remember those nausea days. 34 nausea filled weeks with the first and 40 nausea filled weeks with the second. Plus the two c-sections that followed. Those were my main reasons for not having more.

How ironic that I want to go through the same things again. You couldn't have paid me to do it again for 8 years. Now I volunteer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search