Getting a little too anxious

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to figure out a way to chill out! I took my last 2 pills this morning.. and will be going Friday for the sono.

I sent Troy a long email about how excited I was and he is so worried I am getting way to excited and going to be let down really hard!
He is the level headed one.... and I"m trying to relax but just knowing we are finally getting back to trying after loosing out baby has me on cloud 9!

Any suggestions? Doctor told us the percentages of conceived with this.. and since I already ovulate and Troy doesn't appear to have a problem since we've conceived two.. he said the chances are really good... Unfortunately I can't remember the exact percentages.. and I will ask again on Friday.. but I remember when he told me I was like WOW!
Wish I could remember.. we were just given soo much information that day!

SO anyways... I need something to entertain me for the next week... I've been busy taking care of my son who has the flu! Yuck! I have lysoled everything and washed everything.
I dont want to get it!.. with my luck I will though!

So .. suggestions.. I need a hobby for the week.. or I need one of you to follow for a week... to distract me from ME!

Kara

Chelsie - 8/14/1995, Ty - 9/11/03, Chase - 11/20/2008
October 7th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Mybubbies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh been there done that! I tried to keep busy with work and Connor. It was really hard. I am still nervous since i don't have bloodwork confirmation of the pg, but if it's not one thing, it's another!

Hmmm... keep busy this week with JM, clean the house, take LOTs of walks, play with your children.... I cannot think of any others!

Hang in there, Friday will be here before you know it!
October 7th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Oh been there done that! I tried to keep busy with work and Connor. It was really hard. I am still nervous since i don't have bloodwork confirmation of the pg, but if it's not one thing, it's another!

Hmmm... keep busy this week with JM, clean the house, take LOTs of walks, play with your children.... I cannot think of any others!

Hang in there, Friday will be here before you know it! [/b]
Melissa, How many HPT have you taken?

I stocked up and am ready! HA!... I have one digital, one dollar store one, 2 walmart brands and 2 FRER.....
I think I am set.

I might have to go get some books or something. Once I start reading books.. I get in to them.
MIght help.. I dont konw.

I can't wait to hear what your results are!

October 7th, 2007, 07:00 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
oooh books are a really good idea- i don't know if you like chick flick books, but i just finished one by Nicholas Sparks (a walk to remember, the Notebook, Message in a bottle) those were some of his more popular books that were also made into movies. But ANYWAYS i read his new one called "The Choice" a total tear jerker.
I would also recommend anything by Francine Rivers, AMAZINGLY author- she writes books that you CANNOT put down. Redeeming love is a good one, The atonement child, The Scarlet thread- but yea, a book would be good.
Goodluck sweetie, i hope this works for you and you have that bundle in your arms soon!!!
October 7th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
oooh books are a really good idea- i don't know if you like chick flick books, but i just finished one by Nicholas Sparks (a walk to remember, the Notebook, Message in a bottle) those were some of his more popular books that were also made into movies. But ANYWAYS i read his new one called "The Choice" a total tear jerker.
I would also recommend anything by Francine Rivers, AMAZINGLY author- she writes books that you CANNOT put down. Redeeming love is a good one, The atonement child, The Scarlet thread- but yea, a book would be good.
Goodluck sweetie, i hope this works for you and you have that bundle in your arms soon!!![/b]
Thank you for the suggestions.. I will have to go get one or two tomorrow!

Thank you girls... I appreciate the support I get from all of you!

It means a lot!

Kara

(And it saves my husband from having to hear things from me constantly!) He appreciates it too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search