My Clomid Didnt Work

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So ladies im so depressed! my clomid month did not work! i got AF today my cycle was only 20 days long!!!!!!!!!!! is that even possible on clomid! im such a wreck i feel liek crap and just want to go home and

I dont know what to do anymore...my god even on meds i didnt O...what will it take for me to O! sorry about my rant im just so upset i cant believe my cycle got even shorter while on clomid...any advice would be greatly appreciated before i literally go A-wall

October 10th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Veteran
I'm so sorry that your 1st Clomid cycle didn't work. Mine either, so you are not alone.

As for the short cycle, I can't answer that since mine did not change.

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.
October 10th, 2007, 03:54 PM
angeleyes80's Avatar Veteran
sorry to hear you didnm't ovualte. give it a few more months on clomid and see how you go. goodluck!

October 10th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Mybubbies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you did not O with Clomid. I didn't either, only injectibles worked for me. Have you considered stepping up?
October 10th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry Jessy your dr will probably increase it this cycle.

October 10th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Veteran
I took Clomid for several months as you can see in my signature. It didn't work some months and it did others. After going to an RE I tried Clomid again with an IUI and didn't even ovulate. I was so upset. So, I went on with Gonal-f injections and an IUI and it worked. Don't give up. I know that is so hard, but hang in there.

Me - 31
DH - 29
DSS - 6</span>

October 10th, 2007, 08:05 PM
aw I'm so sorry it didn't work this month! mine didn't either, and I too was so horrified and upset that even with Clomid it didn't work. I just finished my progesterone, and should start AF tomorrow, so I can give Clomid another shot. I'm doubling my dosage to 100 mg. Did you start at 50? My Dr. told me that it may take a few months for your body to react, so don't give up! It'll happen for you.
October 11th, 2007, 04:38 AM
hoping4littleone's Avatar Super Mommy
It took four cycles on Clomid for it to work its magic for me, so don't give up!!! Those first three months all I wanted to do was cuss the Clomid out for not working as I hoped it would, but now because of Clomid, I have two babies on the way

I felt like giving up and moving right on to something else, but I'm so glad I didn't. I know it's tough, but hang in there and I'm sure it will work its magic for you

((hugs))

</div>
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">

Born May 5, 2008

Shelby Suzanne: 7lbs,8 oz 17 3/4 inches 9:16 p.m.
Morgan Julianne: 5 lbs,8 oz 19 inches 9:17 p.m.
</div></span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search