Clomid, and OPK

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Regular
I just started my first round of clomid this month. I am currently on day 12 of my cycle. I am using OPK to determine when I ovulate. My question is how do you know how long your cycle is, if you have always have irregular cycles due to not ovulating regularly? I am just not sure how to know when I would ovulate. I took a test on day 10-faint line, day 11-darker line but not as dark as test line, day 12-faint line again....so, so far I have not ovulated right????

I would love some help with this. This is my first time posting here.

I would love to hear some of your clomid experiences!!!!
January 22nd, 2008, 11:54 AM
Hi, not sure this will help but if $ is not an issue I found digital OPKs take the guess work out of it! Also my O day was no more than 1-2 later than a cycle without Clomid but I also ad a pretty regular cycle. Good luck
January 22nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
ktanker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ktanker
Quote:
Hi, not sure this will help but if $ is not an issue I found digital OPKs take the guess work out of it! Also my O day was no more than 1-2 later than a cycle without Clomid but I also ad a pretty regular cycle. Good luck[/b]

I have never seen Digital OPK's, where did you find them? What brand? Thanks for sharing the info! I can't get any regular OPK's to come up positive. I'd love to take out the guesswork.
April 27th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Regular
I read that you normally will ovulate 5 to 10 days after taking the last Clomid pill in that cycle. So, if you take it for days 3-7, then you will ovulate 5 to 10 days after day 7.

I used clomid and got pregnant with my first and am using it again and we just had intercourse every other day starting a couple days after my last Clomid pill for about 2 weeks. I got pregnant on the first cycle of Clomid with my first and am hoping we will again this time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search