IVF Success story

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I figured it was about time I post my story here!

On January 14, 2008 after 6 rounds of IVF (3 fresh and 3 frozen) and 2 miscarriages, I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy Aidan.

It was a long haul and so draining both physically and emotionally and there were days during TTC'ing that I didn't think I would be able to continue but I dug deep and so glad that I did!

A little of my story...

In my early 20s I was diagnosed with endometriosis. It was Stage IV and I had 3 different surgeries over 5 years to "clean it out" but it always came back. I also had 2 complete blocked tubes so knew I had to go with IVF to get pregnant. That scared the crap out of me and I put having kids completely out of my mind. In fact I had myself convinvced that I didn't want kids at all. On my 35th birthday I had my mental wake up and knew it was then or never so I made an appointment with my RE and started IVF treatment. We were very aggressive and month after month I kept at it. 2 years later after 6 rounds and 2 miscarriages I was pregnant with my DS. At 38 weeks he was delivered via c-section - this was required because of his transverse lie and a fibroid that was blocking my cervix. My little man is now 11 weeks old and a complete joy.

For all of you TTCWMA, continue to be strong and I know that one day you too will have the children you all want and deserve so much. Some days will be hard, so hard you'll want to give up but know that the next day will be better and you'll be set to continue on. Good luck to all of you!

Here are a few pics of my Aidan.

Just born:

1 week:

1 month:

2 months:

May 15th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
He is absolutely adorable!! Glad your journey ended with a happy ending!
November 10th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ccwantsbfp
This gives me hope if I have to go the IVF route...Aidan is a cutie!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search