Posted this in my ddc but maybe better here..

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2005, 07:08 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
ok so I know maybe i should have thought about this BEFORE I got pregnant again..but I thought i was over the anxiety of another child and the last few days I have been freaking out again. I just keep thinking about how in the world I am gonna do this. I don't need any lectures I just wanted to know from other moms with a few kids- is it really as bad as I am envisioning it being??? when I was pregnant with alayna i did this too and then when she was born it was not hard at all, just like she was always there. will it be the same with #4 or will i lose my mind trying to take care of them?? I was putting the kids in the car the other day which is what started this new round of freaking and I was like "OMG how am I gonna get 4 kids in and out of the car w/o losing one in the parking lot." Like I said I hope it's like when I had Lana and she just fell into the mix and everything was fine. Sorry to ramble i just wanted to know if any other moms had this too and how it is to have 3 and a newborn if anyone has experienced this.
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
January 10th, 2005, 10:49 PM
zonapellucida
You lose your mind a bit more with each child but relax, you will manage. It does seem to fall into place. You will be tired and harrased but what is that in comparison to all the love? My biggest suggestion is routine routine routine. Once baby gets his/hers and you are over the first hormonal breakdowns you will see what I mean. HUGS hun.
January 11th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Cindermella
You just do it
3 is the hardest
4 is easy peasy as is everyone after

I am sure you will do fine
January 12th, 2005, 02:29 AM
CyprusMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had the same kind of panic attacks with my 4th pregnancy. My kids were about the same ages as yours (my oldest turned 6 and one week later my ds was born). Relax, go with the flow. Take each day at a time and later you will wonder what all the fuss was about!!

January 12th, 2005, 08:00 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
Thanks guys today I am all good..tommorow freaking out again. Preggy horomones do not help matters any. I wish these last 9 weeks would hurry up and be done. I knew I could count on ya'll to give it to me straight.
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search