We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Your Name: Melissa
2. DH name: Israel
3. Kids names and ages: Israel 7, Sofia 5, Malachi 3, Lily 8 months.
4. Are you done or still working on that? We will at least havae one more through adoption though.
5. Any other information you would like share? nope
3. Kids names and ages Eric(16), Gabe(14) Anna/Abby(13), DaVondre(7), Whitley(5) and Jordan(4)
4. Are you done or still working on that? we are pretty much done, all ours are adopted thru foster, and the last three have worn us out in a good way!
5. Any other information you would like share? I found this site via Google, and am building my posts so I can glean and be encouraged from the private large family group! We went from 4 to 7 in one day, and wow, what a change!
1. Your Name: Olga
2. DH name: T
3. Kids names and ages: L - 24; A - 20; I - 20; Ma - 18; N - 16; S - 14; Le - 11; C - 9 ... we also raised a niece who is like our own - Mi - 21
4. Are you done or still working on that? I don't believe in planning children - but I haven't been pregnant in over 5 years, so I'm probably not having anymore of my own.
5. Any other information you would like share? Ummmm not sure what anyone would like to know
Last edited by 8forus; October 18th, 2012 at 10:18 AM.
Reason: decided not to post the kids names
1. Your Name Abiygaile-Elena... Or Abiy for short
2. DH name Nathaniel (Nathan)
3. Kids names and ages Vinniey Harlow - 15 Lucia Rosie - 13 Angelo Micah - 10 Úla Evangeline - 5 and my (Very!) newborn twins Reuben Cellach and Paisley Rochelle - 5 days old <3
4. Are you done or still working on that? Not too sure a the moment! If we opt for more it will be in 3-4 years + time
5. Any other information you would like share? I am a music and performing arts teacher at our local secondary high school and Nathan is a professional photographer. Throughout the last 15 years my daughter Vinniey has been suffering from chronic severe asthma but is still fighting strong x
Clemontine (Clemie) Jordanne-Paige lost at 4 years old, Would've been 6 now <3 our angel in heaven lighting up the sky <3 never forgotten x
1. Your Name...Farrah
2. DH name...Mohammed
3. Kids names and ages...A(ds1)-22, Y(ds2)-almost 21, S(ds3)-16, B(dd1)-6, S(ds4)-4, M(dd2)-3, B(dd3)-1
4. Are you done or still working on that? Not sure! NTNP i guess you could say.
5. Any other information you would like share? Just ask me if you want more info!
1. Jennifer (Jenn)
3. Brittany 23, Bryan Jr. 14, Justin 18, Sarah Beth 16, Shelby 14, Susannah 8, Sophie 5, and Jackson due 8/22/2013. (We are a blended family )
4. I don't believe in birth control, but at 42, I'm kinda hoping God will decide this is it...kinda...lol
5. We recently moved from the "big city" to a 22-acre farm!!
1. Your Name - Melissa
2. DH name - Phil
3. Kids names and ages - Kira 13, Kaila 11, Kelly 10, Kobe 9, Kurstin 6, Kyleen 4, & Kory 3
4. Are you done or still working on that? Currently expecting
5. Any other information you would like share? I am BEYOND happy I found this site. It is so hard to find somebody that I can relate to & vice versa concerning the size of my amazing family. I look forward to chatting with all of you!
3. Sophia (8), Lynnea (3), Aliahna (1)
4. I was supposed to be scheduling my tubal ligation next month but it seems we've had a change of heart!
5. We haven't start TTC but I'm already irritated by how family will react. Last time I got pregnant it wasn't as joyous a reaction as I had hoped :\ Plus the added pressure of conceiving a boy.