I AM....neverending thread

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1347Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
how fun farmerswife.

I am watching a movie with hubby while the kiddos sleep. (Quigley Down Under)...and I am glad that I got the grocery shopping done and the sunscreen ordered and teh diapers ordered that I needed to this week...OOH and I am glad that I found TWO (yes TWO) pressure canners at a garage sale today...paid only 45.00 for both of them COMBINED>....they are both antiques but I fully plan on using the heck out of them! I'm so happy! LOL

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
July 11th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am getting ready to clean out the shed, tear down the chicken coop, and haul the limbs. I think this is DH's idea of "nesting".
July 11th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I picked up my oldest 2 kids from summer camp last night, they had a great time.

I am happy to have all my kids under the same roof again
July 11th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
I am happy we all had fun at the amusement park tonight. They have carload night where we all got in for 20 dollars total, after five. The kids loved it and the thunderstorm at 9:15 was a great way to end the evening as no one said "Awe, mom but I don't want to leave yet"

July 12th, 2009, 06:42 AM
That is cool!

I am having quite the international morning. I got email from an old friend. She is Filipino. And then this Ukrainian girl called me. She got my number from our pastor because she was looking for some support for her mom when they move here for her to go to Med school. I have a Russian degree. It was fun!
July 13th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am a farmgirl today, I milked our cows this morning, which is something I try to avoid doing in the morning since I don't enjoy getting up at 5:30. (bless dh's heart, he never complains about it).
July 13th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Now I am impressed! I was shocked that a truck that wouldn't start in our driveway for a week was miraculously healed after I had it towed to the shop.
July 13th, 2009, 08:15 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
I am posting like a mad woman because I'm bored and I want to bump my sister out of the number one spot. ROFLOL, I am also watching Field of Dreams on tv. It's really a good movie.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
July 13th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
off to bed. well, off to fb, then off to bed

July 14th, 2009, 05:44 AM
I am wondering who Teresa's sister is.
July 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerswife View Post
I am wondering who Teresa's sister is.

I am wondering the same thing.

I am washing and waxing my aunts mini cooper today for some money. Man - that's a little car!!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

July 14th, 2009, 09:01 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
I am wondering how many of you didn't realize pattyandthemoos was my twin sister. I changed my screen name, but I used to be wannabesupermom one of the admins here. I have been enjoying life on the other side of the forums.

July 14th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I am surprised that Teresa didn't know that part of the joy of the internet is the anonymity.
July 14th, 2009, 10:38 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Quote:
I am surprised that Teresa didn't know that part of the joy of the internet is the anonymity.
Oh yes, I did know this, but it's harder to hide with those dang 6 cuties of mine. People find me.

Hmm... and today I am sitting eating McDonalds instead of being good and cleaning my house and exercising. I still might get my run in though, but doing crappy on everything else.

July 14th, 2009, 10:44 AM
I am not sure Teresa understood that what I meant was that there is no inherent way to know that pattyandthemoos is the twin sister of anyone, let alone wannabesupermom or teresarunningmommy.
July 14th, 2009, 11:16 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Quote:
I am not sure Teresa understood that what I meant was that there is no inherent way to know that pattyandthemoos is the twin sister of anyone, let alone wannabesupermom or teresarunningmommy.
Well that used to be common knowledge around here, but now that JM has grown so much it's not. We used to be tiny and when I'd say my sister everyone knew who I meant. That's all. I am in awe of how big JM is now and the fact that I *can* be anonymous here is very cool now.

July 14th, 2009, 11:57 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by teresarunningmommy View Post
Well that used to be common knowledge around here, but now that JM has grown so much it's not. We used to be tiny and when I'd say my sister everyone knew who I meant. That's all. I am in awe of how big JM is now and the fact that I *can* be anonymous here is very cool now.

Hey it's very cool that you are twins and she is an admin! I didn't know that.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

July 14th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I am looking forward to a day out with one daughter tomorrow. I hope to spend a day with each of them over the next 6 weeks.
July 17th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am back from camping, the laundry is beckoning.

I think I actually did know that you 2 were sisters, from wayyyyyyy back in the beginning, I joined when it was quite small compared to now.
July 17th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am really tired of spending 4 weeks of my maternity leave cleaning toys, sorting toys, setting up toys on tables, rearranging the toys, pricing the toys, rearranging the toys again, sorting clothes, setting them out on tables, pricing the clothes, and....etc...for our garage sale this weekend
--- all while trying to figure out how to be a mom of 5! My DH owes me sooooooo big time. but, I don't think he'll ever see it that way

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

I Love Yoli ! Ask Me Why!!!

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search