I AM....neverending thread

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1347Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2013, 10:32 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hope your lil one feels better soon, Jenilope.

Speedy recovery to your dd, FW

Wow, only 20 more days.

Just made banana bread. I'm bored. Work is getting hard. This might be my last week unless they can put me on "light duty" which really isn't light, but its not loading trucks.
#12 is on the way
March 12th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Veteran
Je[B]nilope:[/B] Is your daughter allergice to wheat? My 8-yr-old sometimes has stomach problems that clear up when I take her off of wheat. I've also heard it can cause skin issues...

And I loved the story about the onions. Reminds me of an ancient book that says, "...if your enemy hungers, feed him; if he thirsts, give him drink: for in so doing you shall heap coals of fire on his head."
Sounds like the mother and son in the story heaped a ton of coals there!

UrbanMomma: We've been having van issues too. Our turn signal just broke and the sliding door doesn't automatically lock. There's also random (hopefully un-needed!) pieces falling off the interior. I'd love to ditch our van, too. I'm starting to eyeball "new", BIGGER vans (we have a 7 seater that will soon be at full capacity). But a "new" van is more than we can afford right now.

#5: How's your daughter today? Has she improved from her fall? My 8-yr-old wants to start taking horse riding lessons and dreams of one day owning her own horse. Do you guys have your own horses?

I am currently irritated at our chickens. We only have 2 because we live "in town", but they persist in pooping on the back porch and they have yet to lay a single egg! I am seriously considering the idea of eating them and finding some proven layers!
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search