*** Friday Five ***

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2005, 03:04 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
1. how do you react when you get flowers? whens the last time you received them and why?

2. are you spoiled?

3. what is one thing that you are very very good at?

4. what is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

5. what is one organization that you would love to volunteer for....or one issue that you want to help with (DARE program, fight diabetes..that kind of thing)

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
February 25th, 2005, 03:12 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
1. how do you react when you get flowers? whens the last time you received them and why?

Dh is pretty good about flowers. I don't get as excited as I used to, but if I got them out of the blue for no reason then I would be silly. Last time I received them was probably last valentines day. Dh has been more creative lately.

2. are you spoiled?

Yes, sort of, dh spoils me on certain things.

I am good at math and web design. I don't know if I'd go as far as very very good, but I am good at it.

blah I hate snow! - nothing

5. what is one organization that you would love to volunteer for....or one issue that you want to help with (DARE program, fight diabetes..that kind of thing)

definitely has to be juvenile diabetes research, I have become more and more passionate about that

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
February 25th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Cindermella
I don't get flowers.... other than when my son died

2. are you spoiled?
Hardly
though in a perfect world *sigh*

I am good at painting
I am good at volunteering (see I am a doer)
I am good at being a friend

shovel
yes I know I am a freak

I am volunteered in three schools for many thing
and I am already living my volunteer dream as I am a volunteer doula for local unwed mothers and teens
February 25th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
1. how do you react when you get flowers? whens the last time you received them and why? I like them but I prefer plants and bulbs because they last longer last year was the last year I recieved flowers.

2. are you spoiled? in some ways dh does little things for me like getting me drinks and making dinner but he is horrible with housework.

3. what is one thing that you are very very good at?People say that I am very very good with my kiddos, today a mom of 2 told me that she was going to come overto my house and just watch and take notes.

4. what is your favorite thing to do in the snow? follow animal tracks.

5. what is one organization that you would love to volunteer for....or one issue that you want to help with (DARE program, fight diabetes..that kind of thing)I would love ot volunteer at a hospital and visit little kiddos I would also like to take in foster kids just to show them that what its like to be loved. I would also like to promote breastfeeding.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 25th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. how do you react when you get flowers? whens the last time you received them and why? I love getting flowers out of the blue for no reason, the last time I got them is in October

2. are you spoiled? I guess in some ways

3. what is one thing that you are very very good at? I am a good mom, and I am quite organized

4. what is your favorite thing to do in the snow? sledding

5. what is one organization that you would love to volunteer for....or one issue that you want to help with (DARE program, fight diabetes..that kind of thing) I volunteer at my kids' school and I am on 2 boards. If there were one thing I would really like to volunteer for it's our local pregnancy crisis center.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search