QOTD - Wed

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2009, 04:47 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have matching furniture in your bedroom?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

August 5th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes I do. Last spring we had to sell a few acres to the county for road development, and with that money we adressed mostly needs and one want-that being a matching bedroom set, we had no headboard and a mishmash of furniture, so now it's all matchy poohpooh
August 5th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
ha...not at all

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
August 6th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Mommy to Many
It all matches. About two years ago I got a furniture store credit card and went a little crazy purchasing new living room and bedroom furniture. I'll be paying it off for a while but it feels good to have a comfortable mattress and nice matching stuff.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search