Lurkder delurking :)

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2009, 10:09 AM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd love to join this group! My baby weaned beginning of August so I'm officially ttc again. I've been all over the place as far as being pg/ttc goes. My story (much condensed) is:

Had 4 babies in 4 years. Arrogantly assumed pattern would continue, went on to have 7 losses in the next 8 years (and 4 more babies). Lost part of my reproductive system to an ectopic pregnancy. Realized that conception is not as easy as I had once thought and never took for granted getting/staying pg again. After 7th loss I had had enough and went to RE who diagnosed me. Did a round of IVF and conceived our precious Megan. We have frozen embryos left which I am praying to not have to use as we are going to try once more to ttc au natural. My biggest issue is that I produce no (and I mean NO) cm plus I have only one tube and my body does not respond to normal amounts of hormones - meaning my hormone levels test fine but my uterine lining still sheds too early; injectables were the answer to that...fun fun.

So, that's the last 13 years of my life in a few sentences. I'm 10dpo today and trying not to hope because this is my first cycle post-weaning and I'm fairly certain I ovulated on the left side (no tube). However my temps went to 98.5 the last 2 days which never has happened before unless I'm pg. Guess I'll see in a few days! The strange thing is that the last week or so we have all felt that someone is missing in the van/dinner table, etc. My dc are praying for twin boys which would be fine with me!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
August 26th, 2009, 11:29 AM
LadyTkachenko's Avatar *~GreenTeamFeb2015~*
Awesome! Good luck! ~*sticky twin boy dust*~

August 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hi. Good luck with the ttc, what a journey. Beautiful kids!
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
August 26th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
Hello & welcome lurker

I LOVE that pic of all your kids.

So you felt like someone is missing huh? I didn't know so many people had that same feeling sometimes. Hope your little missing someone (someones?) makes an appearance soon

August 27th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Beautifull kids! And good luck with everything.
August 27th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Good luck with TTC!

August 27th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Math is not my strong suit, so please help me understand. You had 4 kids, 7 losses, and 4 more kids? So you have 8 or just the original 4? I have sigs and such turned off, so if there is a picture I am not seeing it, I am not just that stupid. Close though. Anyway, glad you are here, no longer lurking. Jump in and have fun. We are a very supportive bunch.
August 27th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
she has a picture of 8 in her sig....you should turn it on to see then you could turn it back off...they are precious

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
August 27th, 2009, 08:59 PM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
You had 4 kids, 7 losses, and 4 more kids?
I have 8 dc and have had 8 losses. I had my first loss between #3 & #4, lost a twin w/#4, next loss was after #4, another double whammy loss after that (early miscarriage+ectopic), loss after #5, loss after #7 and a blighted ovum twin w/#8. So the score is tied 8-8. I would sure love to conceive and actually keep twins on of these times.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
August 27th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome!

I havent been able to hold on to twins either, my second loss was twins and the baby Im pregs with right now had a twin.

wishing you lots of sticky

August 28th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Mommy to Many
Welcome to the board~ for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search