We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
2. Favorite quote? “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
3. Favorite toothpaste? Crest whiting plus scope spearmint flavor
3. Favorite toothpaste? I should have a favorite? LOL...whatever is on sale.
LOL My daughter will only use pepsodent, which is fine with me because it is always on sale for $1, and my sister only uses close-up, which I find nasty. So I guess with my weird family I assumed a lot of people had favorites
1. Favorite candy bar? Milky Way Dark
2. Favorite quote?Be the change you want to see in the world AND/OR I cannot adjust the direction of the wind, I can only adjust my sails (I got that off a roll of paper towels like 8 years ago !! LOL!! )
3. Favorite toothpaste? I don't use gel, but like all pastes.
4. Favorite smell? Babies, or Christmas cookie Yankee candles