What's going on this week?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2009, 09:28 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is your week quiet - or HECTIC and CHAOTIC like mine is shaping up to be??

The girls start swimming this week, Andrew starts soccer tomorrow, and all the kids start AWANA on Wednesday. SIGH. I guess we have to get used to riding in the car.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

September 14th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my week is shaping up to be STRESSFUL. The last 2 weeks have been terrible and this one is looking like it's going to follow suit. I keep finding myself mumbling "serenity now, serenity NOW!!"

September 14th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Veteran
Hopefully it will be a quiet week.
September 14th, 2009, 03:01 PM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
crazy as usual!

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

September 15th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
We had the back to school picnic last night. Esme has dance tomorrow, DH starts teaching at the hall again Wednesday nights Sapphire has dance Thursday (4-6) then goes right to flag football (6 - 7:30), Sebastian has flag Thursday too. Rich coaches his team.

I was supposed to start dance tonight but I am taking September off. I really love it though and can't wait for an hour of me time every week.

September 15th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Mommy to Many
Crazy! The kids have dental appointments tomorrow afternoon and start AWANA tomorrow night. I will be attending a wake while they are there as my little cousin was killed last week. Thursday is the funeral. Our anniversary is next week, it also happens to be my husband's birthday, so Friday we are going to the Apple store to get us each new Macbook Pros and then I'm getting him PS3 and Rock Band (FINALLY!!!) as a surprise. Hopefully I will have a big enough bonus that I can get my Wii finally too... Then after the kids get out of school we are taking them bowling. Sunday is Mom's birthday so I am taking her to lunch and to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on Saturday. I am also going refrigerator and mattress shopping (for the kids). There's a PPV boxing match on Saturday night and I'm partially sure DH wants to purchase it and have fight party... that's still up in the air... so if that's a 'go' then I will be spending most of Saturday evening cleaning and cooking finger foods. Sunday is church, Sunday dinner, and hair styling day. Oh yes, and in between all of that I am working night shift this week and I have two onsite lab/exams for school. YIKES.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search