Hi ladies!! Long time no see :o)

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Born2BeAmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! Hi Shari! Thank you for emailing me! I've missed you guys! How've you all been over the past months while I've been on Autumn duty? lol

I've been crazy busy! Autumn has been a HUGE handfull! I had issues breastfeeding and stopped and then I was determined to succeed so I went on a crazy relactating journey for 3 weeks. Finally my husband told me he wanted his wife back. I was really depressed and cried a lot I'm glad that's over. *phew*

Other than that Autumn still sleeps with us. REFUSES to sleep alone... We had formula issues.. diaper issues...you name it. LOL She's almost 8 months now and getting better praise God! I won't lie though.. she's still craaaaanky LOL

So... when I haven't been attached physically to Autumn I've been writing my book series.
www.icemoonseries.com Right now book one Ice Moon is being edited. I'm over halfway done with book 2 Forsaken. My goal is to have Ice Moon published and purchasable through Amazon by March of next year.

I miss you guys and hope you are all doing well! Jamie and I were just talking about how we hadn't been on in awhile... So how is everyone?

Oh and you can see how big Autumn is at our family website www.easysite.com/quinnfamilyof6
Kristy: Semi-crunchy mom to 5 beautiful daughters with baby#6 on the way. Young Living Essential Oils Distributor and the Author of the Ice Moon Series.
www.icemoonseries.com
www.kristyquinn.net

December 10th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
That is awesome that you're writing. GL!

December 10th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I'm Cortney. I haven't been on this board too long. Just wanted to say good luck with your writing!!
December 10th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Thank you ladies! Nice to meet you Cortney
Kristy: Semi-crunchy mom to 5 beautiful daughters with baby#6 on the way. Young Living Essential Oils Distributor and the Author of the Ice Moon Series.
www.icemoonseries.com
www.kristyquinn.net

December 10th, 2009, 02:05 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad you are back!!!

I am sorry that Autumn is giving you a run for your money. Babies can do that. Just keep telling yourself that this too shall pass......

That's great about the writing! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Thanks for updating us! Don't be a stranger.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

December 10th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks mama! I'm glad to be back! How have you and all those beautiful kids been? I bet they've kept you on your toes too lol ... It's funny how you said to say that this too shall pass. That's just what I was teling my dh the other night. I know Autumn will only be a baby for a little while. I'm gonna miss her tiny even though she's exhausting hahaha *hugs*
www.icemoonseries.com
www.kristyquinn.net

December 10th, 2009, 07:25 PM
kassia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good to see you! Brayden has been a handful, he doesn't sleep at all and is exhausting. Good luck on the writing!!

December 10th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Hey Mel!! How are you? Sounds like you and I are in the same boat with Brayden and Autumn. It's been exhausting here too. How's he doing on Alimentum? Still handling it well? Alimentum didn't do squat for Autumn. We put her on Goodstart and it was about the same. Alimentum was our saving grace with our three yr old but Autumn had to be more difficult lol
www.icemoonseries.com
www.kristyquinn.net

December 12th, 2009, 10:58 AM
kassia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is off it now and is on goodstart and I am thrilled. It was KILLING us to have him on alimentum. Overall he is a happy baby but the lack of sleep is getting to me a bit. He is pulling up and just started letting go to stand for a sec. I am so not ready for walking!

I'm good just insanely busy, I decided to go back to school so now I have my classes added into the insanity of my normal life LOL

December 12th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Yay for you going back to school!! That's awesome! Boy I bet you are tired! Yep.. Alimentum is helpful but it's a car note :O I'm looking forward to having Autumn off formula all together. Buying Organic milk is cheaper lol

He's pulling up? Awww sweet thing! I'm so scared of that phase too!!
www.icemoonseries.com
www.kristyquinn.net

December 27th, 2009, 10:33 AM
16 kids #17 due 10-26-13
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

So nice to see you, how are you?
9 boys and 7 girls and #17woooohoooooooooo due 10-26-13
24,22,20,18,17,15,14,13,11,10,8,7,6,5,3,2, and #17 due 10-26-13!!

Face Book Christi Sanders Cason
Family Blog
http://thecasoncrew.blogspot.com/
December 27th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Hey Christie

I'm good! How are you? Congratulations on mumber 16!!! That is SO awesome! I would LOVE to have 16 children. I don't see it happening but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
www.icemoonseries.com
www.kristyquinn.net

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search