When they grow up...

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
We used to do this at daycare a lot. We would guess what our toddlers were going to be when they grew up based on their personalities. What about your little ones?

Sapphire - an environmental activist. she loves nature and arguing so this seems like it could work for her...

Sebastian - anything where he can work from home. Maybe a WAHD. He loves babies.

Esme - a princess Something dramatic involving dancing.

Clara - a librarian (I swear I WILL have a quiet one and so far it is her)

January 5th, 2010, 07:51 PM
wifey2kevin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to wifey2kevin Send a message via Yahoo to wifey2kevin
kaylynn - a fashion designer

jackson - football player

carsyn - i'm not sure.

Survivor Mom - My Blog

January 5th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alyssa -- A chef, she'll probably have her own cooking show and write her own cookbooks knowing her. Rachel Ray is her idol.

Coleman -- An engineer, he loves to take things apart and then try to figure out how to put it all back together again.

Emmalyn -- A model/actress, she loves to be center of attention and is extremely dramatic. If that career doesn't take off I can see her being an awesome lil SAHM, she has the most compassion for her siblings out of all of them.

Lucas -- Something dangerous! Maybe Nascar driver, actually that might be to boring for him

Isabel -- She's gonna be a "take-no-crap-from-anyone" CEO of a fortune 500 company. I know she's just a baby, but she is the most demanding little thing and always gets what she wants.
January 6th, 2010, 05:47 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kelsey will be some sort of animal rescuer, hippie, tree hugging type. She will drive a hybrid and probabl stop showering at some point. LOL. She will definitly so something with animals- she knows everything about them.

Erin could go several ways. Fashion designer. She loves clothes and designing and sewing her American Girl dolls new outfits. She wants to be a writer. She has an amazing vocabulary and imagination. She could be a lawyer with her arguing and bargaining skills. She has the brains to do anything she wants.

Andrew I see doing engineering or architecture. He loves to build and create things.

Shane I see being a comedian. He wants to be a dancer and a wrestler. LOL. Funny combination.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

January 6th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Interesting game. Let me give this some thought.

Alex- She seems a lot like Shari's Erin. She likes to write, but also takes care of animals doing the most unspeakable things to them. She takes charge and is bossy and leads well. I think she would be a great me.

Katherine- an artist in a loft in NY somewhere. She was painting one day with her long blonde hair pulled up in a pony tail and paint on her face and her glasses just so. It was a stunning moment.

Olivia- a professor at a college. OR a homeschooling mom. Very similar.

Courson- computer programmer or game player. He can stare at a screen for hours. Or an investment broker. He will save his candy and eat just a little each day. Quinn chomps through his and then wants more. Courson is very thrifty!

Quinn- something fun and wild. He makes everything more fun. For a while I was trying to push him into medicine because he was the one who had to go to the ER 3 times. When he got one set of stitches out he screamed and hollered til it was over, then waved good bye to our doctor and said "Bye Dr. Deem, thanks for doctoring me!"

Reid- he is only 2, but I think he is the smartest of the boys. He is charming and sweet and funny.

Tessia- not a food critic. She is a really good sleeper. Maybe a mattress tester?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search