It's been awhile

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just realized its been ages since I've been in here, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Tammy mom to 9 children and one angel baby. We have 6 girls and 3 boys. My oldest is 14 and my youngest is 14 mos. We started out homeschooling and then put the kids in school and then decided to homeschool again last school year. I also went back to school!!! I started taking classes on line and then we moved back near family and now I'm about to start my 2nd semester of nursing school! I really enjoy it! My plan is to become a labor and delivery nurse and my long term goal is to become a certified nurse midwife. Dh was laid off from his job in June, so he's been helping with homeschooling the kids. He does really well with it! He has a good lead on another job so it may get tricky when he goes to work but I'm sure we can manage it. I'm just taking nursing courses now so my schedule isn't too bad (so glad I got the general studies classes out of the way). Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!
January 7th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back! I'm Cortney, SAHM to 5. My kids are 11, 6, 4, 3, and 12 months.
I'm very slowly working my way towards a degree in elementary education but I always thought being a labor and delivery nurse would be an awesome career. Good Luck!

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

January 8th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back!! I'm Claire, and I have three kids with one more on the way. I just graduated from college in Decmember, so it can be done. You have more kiddos, but you have some older ones to help you out some too.
January 8th, 2010, 06:55 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back!! Good for you for going back to school! Good luck with everything and I hope you stay here for a while!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

January 8th, 2010, 09:45 AM
kassia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back! Congrats on nursing school, I'm back in school as well. I'm working towards being an x-ray tech

January 8th, 2010, 09:59 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Welcome back!

I'm Jenifer, momma to soon to be nine myself. I also will have 6 boys and three girls. My baby on the way is girl number three. My boys are 15, 13, 10, 8, 2 and 1, while my girls are 6, 3 and edd May.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search