My random thoughts for today

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2010, 08:03 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Share yours too.

1~I am freakin bored. Really bored, can you all come over and hang out with me? I feel lonely today. I am looking forward to going back to work....in another 3- 3 1/2 months...LOL

2~I can no longer resist the urge to paint the stairs/hallway up to my room. I am going to get a paint brush today.

3~I need a new book to read, I am debating buying one or going to the library.

4~ We have a mouse in our garage, and it is the kids hang out, equipped with tv, an old vcr, couches, table, radio. They aren't really thrilled to share their space.

5~I am an adddict, a sex addict...LOL. Okay, not really, but I could use some "big daddy" from the kid's daddy. (no one say horrible idea....please)

6~I cannot wait for the kids to be done with school, then a week after its over, I won't be able to wait for them to go back.
#12 is on the way
April 20th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. I miss dh and don't think I can go another week, let alone another month w/o seeing him

2. I too am soooo ready for school to be out. For myself and the kids.

3. And I am worried about Emma's b-day party this weekend. I want it to be a hit but I'm so pressed for time and there's no one to help me get things ready!
April 20th, 2010, 08:42 AM
What are you planning for the bday party?
#12 is on the way
April 20th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. I'm tired of being pregnant.. I've pretty much been pregnant for the last 4 years and 9 months and I'm tired of it.. is it October yet??

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

April 20th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanMomma View Post
What are you planning for the bday party?
I reserved a party room at a place called Play 4 Fun. It's a place w/ several of those bouncey house things indoors. But it's in the next town over (as is EVERYTHING!) so decorating before the party isn't going to be convienent, and I'm worried that some people won't show because they won't want to drive and I can't fit anymore kids in my van .
April 20th, 2010, 09:57 AM
That sounds like fun. I hope it goes okay and decorating is easier than you expect. Happy Bday to Emma. My kids would LOVE to come if we were even remotely nearby, the lil ones love those bouncy things!

Quote:
1. I'm tired of being pregnant.. I've pretty much been pregnant for the last 4 years and 9 months and I'm tired of it.. is it October yet??
No it is not October yet!! LOL It can't even seem to get to May for me!! And hey, don't you know what causes that yet?? ROFL!!
#12 is on the way
April 20th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanMomma View Post
No it is not October yet!! LOL It can't even seem to get to May for me!! And hey, don't you know what causes that yet?? ROFL!!

Ya know.. someone FINALLY told us what causes it after we had Aly and of course.. we just didn't believe it so had to test it out so we'd know for sure... Sure enough... they were right!!

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

April 20th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
mu ha ha ha! LOL you guys are great! Courtney...if only we were a tish closer! I'd show up for ya! But alas, I have soccer and photos this Saturday! *sigh*

Hmm...I shouldn't be on here but instead ordering pictures....

I have lots of plants to plant..that are wilting and drying....and I dont wanna mess with them by myself (or with the "help" of my kiddos)

I todl the kids we'd go on a walk and now I am trying to cough my foot back out of my mouth so that I could take it back...they wont let me!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
April 20th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I bought my painting supplies. I didn't get a book though...maybe later. I am almost done with the one I am reading, Roses.

I took the kids for a walk....around our short block.LOL. I can't do much farther than that right now.
#12 is on the way
April 20th, 2010, 12:55 PM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
I spent my day dealing with job interviews, I'm shocked at the utter stupidity of some people.
I mean what part of the job that you are applying for did you not understand? It's highly technical and if your only response to me is that you are going to have to use google for the answers then WHY did you even apply??!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm annoyed

April 20th, 2010, 01:28 PM
I so so so wish you ladies and your kiddos could come! Then Emma's party would ROCK!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search