What do you do

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
When you have to use a public restroom and you have a lil 1 or 2 with you?

I usually try to lock the older one in with me and pee while holding the youngest it's so much fun. It's amazing what you can do with one arm when you have too

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

April 30th, 2010, 12:08 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Use the handicap or family stall and take them in with me.
#12 is on the way
April 30th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Super Mommy
ditto.

April 30th, 2010, 12:39 PM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Handicap stall and hopefully I have the stroller/buggy board with me for Layla and Rhett. If I don't have the stroller I'll sit Rhett on my lap and work around him.
April 30th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
They all go in and we go to the hanicap stall....They can all stand. Aly stands by me and holds onto my leg. Before she could stand, I always went to the handicapped ones with the little seat that you can buckle them in to.. before she was that big, she was always in her infant carrier.

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

April 30th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wheel the Joovy Big Caboose into the handicapped stall, or I just hold it, for hours and hours...
April 30th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
here is my trick -- when wyatt was old enough to be walking but not in a stroller, i told him to please hold the handicap rail in the big stall . i said i did not want it to fall on me while i went 'potty' so please hold it real tight and don't let it go. he bought it hook, line and sinker! we have no issue at this time. now when i have the twins out (when they are older of course) i have no idea how i will manage alone.

~~terre~~
May 1st, 2010, 01:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieJ View Post
I wheel the Joovy Big Caboose into the handicapped stall, or I just hold it, for hours and hours...

LOL!

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

May 1st, 2010, 07:45 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I usually don't go anywhere by myself with enough kids that requires a bathroom stop for me, but I also use the handicap stall.

May 1st, 2010, 08:55 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Usually I just hold it (I'm not big on public bathrooms to begin with) but if I have to then I either go to the handicap stall or if available I use the family bathroom. I hold whoever can't stand and tell the other not to touch anything.
May 3rd, 2010, 08:17 PM
SnowAngel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Either the handicap or the family bathroom.

ETA and on our move out here to Upper Michigan. I took all the kids with me in the family bath.

May 4th, 2010, 03:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My kids are all big enough now (5, 4, and 2) that it isn't a big deal. I do make everyone come into the restroom with me, but if the older two don't have to go I let them stand by the sinks and wait. Little Carrie walks in with me and I just tell her not to touch anything. If I can get the handicap stall with more room that is a plus.

Now when they were younger I had to do all kinds of crazy things...I think I mastered the whole peeing while actually holding a baby in my lap ordeal. You do what you have to do! I also used to push my double stroller to the last stall on the row, face it to me, and not close the door so I could watch them while I went in.
May 4th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
I love family bathrooms. Usually we end up in the handicap bathroom if there isn't a family bathroom(Esme and Clara with me the older two do not have to go in with me)

Once I used a bathroom that had a pull down seat, with a belt, attached to the stall wall. So I could buckle the baby in while I peed. Cool idea but of course the only time I saw this I did not have a baby. Figures.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search