How was your weekend?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2010, 04:35 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you have nice weather?

What did your family do?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

May 3rd, 2010, 05:26 AM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
The weather was very nice this weekend, but I didn't spend it doing outside work
Saturday was the usual semi-laziness kind of day, but Sunday the kids were gone for their visitation, so I decided to re-arrange the boys room. Since they are in the basement, getting them down there into beds was first on the list - how things were set up was not.
I spent time moving things, sweeping, washing the floor, move things more - repeat lol
It's done as best as possible since there is still things to toss out that the SO has stored from before we moved in, but that takes time - something we don't have a lot of since we both work full time.
It was a good weekend

May 3rd, 2010, 06:06 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
We only had 2 basketball games this weekend so we were actually able to enjoy this beautiful weather, bought trees and plants to plant and will plant them today. It was a very nice weekend

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

May 3rd, 2010, 06:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh basketball - sounds fun!

We had a really good weekend. The weather was very nice, although at 85 degrees it felt downright hot to me! On Saturday we went to the fair and on Sunday we had church and then a potluck. Once we came home the kids just played outside for the rest of the afternoon.

Here are a couple of pics from the fair. I love these ones of the kids dancing - look at Carrie shaking those hips, lol.

The dragon coaster....B and M are in the front car

I think little Matt might run off with this chick!
May 3rd, 2010, 06:44 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had a pretty good weekend!!

Layla had gymnastics and Aylie had dance on Saturday. After dance Aylie and I went to the trade show that was in town to get mini donuts. And look at things of course!

Yesterday I took the kids to a friends birthday party and DH began putting together the new play set we got the kids for Christmas. He's about 50% done!

It was a pretty decent weekend weather-wise, other than a sudden downpour yesterday evening RIGHT when my mom and I were taking the kids and my dog for a bike ride/walk!
May 3rd, 2010, 08:16 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It was an OK weekend. DH was supposed to have off since friday, but he had to go in friday and saturday anyway, not too great news at work either I guess, but we'll see. Other than that we went to a park in Manitowoc on saturday after he got home, it was really cool, but of course I didn't bring a camera Then on sunday we had our herp society meeting at another park so we could get up to date pictures of everyone for the web page. Cooked chicken and hot dogs and some other ppl brought sides.

My 2 girls and a friends daughter (the one in pink). The friends daughter is 3! She is the same size as my 5&7 yo

May 3rd, 2010, 08:48 AM
kassia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hannah and Emma had their dance recital so the entire weekend was spent doing dance stuff.

May 3rd, 2010, 09:28 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It was a perfect weekend except for all the rain. Dh was home so the kids and I couldn't have been happier!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search