School functions

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2010, 11:34 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
? for those of you who have dc in school.
Do you attend school functions, during the day?
What do you do with your other dc?
If you take them with you, how do they behave?
May 5th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If I remember them I attend them. I'm so horrible about losing track of time. Usually, I have my mom watch the little ones unless they are invited. Our school district is so finicky about siblings coming to school parties, field trips, etc. They send home letters asking that you make other arrangements for younger sibs.
May 5th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Well school functions like music performances and plays everyone goes to, dh or I make arrangements to go on field trips with the school agers with dh going more than I do. Our district is very kid friendly and understanding if a lil one is a little rambunctious, usually mine behave well.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

May 5th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
nope, i cant. No siblings are allowed on campus during school hours

May 5th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
we have had a few preschool activities, we have a picnic next week, then the zoo the following week. riley acts pretty similar to all the other 3 yr olds.

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

May 5th, 2010, 01:43 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bring Shane with me to everything. I help out in kindergarten one day a week and the teacher has no problem with me bringing Shane. (He is of kindergarten though) I have even helped out at things that would be boring for Shane and the kindergarten teacher has told me to bring Shane to her class. I don't - but they always let me bring Shane. I have never taken him on a field trip or anything - that isn't allowed.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

May 5th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
At Grant (the elementary school that the kids go to) everyone is invited to x-mas programs, even though they can't call them that gingerbread making, um... school family meetings etc. I am not afraid to bring ALL the kids even though hubby calls me crazy for going alone lol.

I have not gone to any of RJ's breakfast with mom things because they told me that Becca was not welcome to come and Sebastian could only come if he sat quietly. DH has about 8 weekdays off a month or something like that so he goes to RJ's stuff even it it was for "mom" when he can

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search