Gtky #4

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2010, 02:12 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

October 5th, 2010, 04:24 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten?
Wow, that's a hard one. I try not to look at the future too much and concentrate on day to day. I guess it would be safe to say that in 5 years, I will be done having kids. I'd love 2 more but we'll see what happens.
I can't even begin to think ahead 10 years. Would it be safe to say I see myself being rich

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 5th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
five years: I will be 42, the twins will be in grade one, E in grade 2, N in grade 3, dh will be 36---I will have run a marathon, be at goal wt, and have a Masters in Education. Still living here, probably back to work full time, or maybe at home with a little??

ten years: I'll be 47, only ten more years to retirement!!! We want to do Europe for a month once our youngest at 12, so maybe then? Still working in the OR and teaching, and saving for retirement!
October 5th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm......... 5 years, hopefully have another (or two) be living in a better place than here and doing pretty much we do now, homeschooling and homemaking.

10years.... I will have one driving, two in highschool, one in jr high and one in upper elementary. I hope to be enjoying some time with dh now that I would have one old enough to babysit. I want to be living on acreage with a few livestock and a large garden. I just want to be settled into our forever home living out the rest of our lives.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

October 5th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
In 5 years I will be 39, and my oldest will have just moved out to go to college, my other kids will be in grade 11, grade 9, grade 7 and grade 5. I will still be living where I am living, and we'll still be dairy farmers. Same goes for 10 years from now for that part, not sure what the older kids would be doing.
October 6th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In 5 years I'll be 32... my oldest will be in 3rd grade. My other kids will be in 1st grade, Kindergarden, and the Wee-Ones (3 year old) Preschool. I will have my Master's degree in Psychology and hopefully be able to find a job in School Counseling.

In 10 years... I will be 37 and retired from my School Counseling job because we will have won the Lotto and moved to Florida to live on the Ocean!! LOL

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

October 6th, 2010, 07:00 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
old and older
#12 is on the way
October 6th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Indymommy7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanMomma View Post
old and older
^^^What she said!

Mother to Chad 19, Alexa 18, Jeremiah 16, Madelyn 13, Korinne 6, Sky 3, and introducing baby Linden 1/17/12

Thanks for the beautiful siggy
October 6th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
5years- I will have a son in grade 12, daughter in 11, son in 9, son in 6, son in 4, son in kindy and HOPEFULLY a daughter that is 4ish. I will be 39.

10years- son that is 23, daughter 22, son 20, son 17 and in grade 12, son 15 and in grade 10, son 10 and in grade 5, and hopefully a daughter 9 and grade 4. I will be 44 and possibly a Grama(hopefully not!!). Hoping to be doing some traveling and living in my dream home.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

October 6th, 2010, 01:07 PM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
5 years - I will be 36, Brandon will be 34. Seth will be 18, an ADULT!! Bri will be driving and possibly dating, another OMG.... Brandon and Tarin will be middle schoolers, Kristion will be in Kindergarten. Me and Brandon had better be married by then... We will be living in a different house, hopefully not in town. Hopefully this business venture Brandon is starting will have taken off and be successful, and I will have started back to school.

10 years - I'll be 41, ouch that hurts to think about that! Brandon 39. Seth, Bri and Brandon will all be adults, hopefully I won't be a grandma yet Tarin will be driving and Kristion will be 10. I wil be out of school by then and Brandon will be working in his business...

~~Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!~~

October 6th, 2010, 03:59 PM
MrzRoman's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: Currently living in Oxnard, Ca hometown Jacksonville, FL
Send a message via MSN to MrzRoman Send a message via Yahoo to MrzRoman
In 5 years I will be 35 and DH will be going on 42. My kids will be 13 1/2 , 12, 9 1/2, 8 and 5. Hopefully, we will be out of this condo and have house with a lot of land. DH will have started his business and it will be thriving. I will have gone back to school and be close to finishing.

In 10 years.....hmmmm everything above plus some.

Mrs. C Roman:
Mommy to:

Jahdiel Benjamin, Jaiden Jaiver, Jalen Elias, Jaslene Mercedes, Jace Anthony

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search