Making a comeback

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Working Momma of 6's Avatar Veteran
Hi again everyone! I know I kind of fell off the planet, but WOW! What an interesting past little while we've had around our house. So I decided to give this another shot and hopefully I'll be able to stick around a lil longer than last time.

A lil update for you all...
I've been in & out of the hospital with this pregnancy and am 10wks from due date. Unfortunately (or fortunately - depending who you ask haha), I'm no longer working as of a few weeks ago. Baby #7 will most likely be along any day now, and doc doesn't want me doing anything that could help put me into preterm labor. So I get to sit on my fat butt all day. I hate it, but it's what I have to do.

The kids are back in school & the after school stuff has all started. My poor DH has been run off his feet with the kids & work. I really owe the poor guy a holiday when I can get mobile again. Thankfully, he's been amazing thru it all!

We did manage to enjoy a family camping trip before all of the above started happening, so that was nice. We took the kids to the west coast for a few days and we all had a blast!

So that's pretty much where I've been. You'll probably see me around a lot more now, but it's all going to depend on what Baby #7 lets me do.

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls: Peyton, Michelle & Natalie
Mommy to 3 ambitious boys: Rhys, Manning & Garren

And mommy to tiny baby boy Kingston Alexander, who was taken from us on November 11 @ 12 days of age. Forever in our hearts & forever a part of our life. We love you & Miss you Kingston!

October 24th, 2010, 05:18 PM
escowood84's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to escowood84
Hi, I'm Angel new here hope you and your baby make it to term. I have had 2 pre term births at 32 & 34 weeks they had to stay in the NICU for about 2 wks but did great good, try to make to the end of Nov at least..
October 24th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Glad to see you back! Sorry to hear about all the troubles. I really hope #7 stays put and bakes just a bit longer. KUP
October 24th, 2010, 08:27 PM
ForeverMommy81's Avatar TTC our 6th lil love
Send a message via AIM to ForeverMommy81 Send a message via Yahoo to ForeverMommy81
YAY! Welcome back! Let's hope that lil ones decides to stay in and bake a lil while longer
October 24th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Working Momma of 6's Avatar Veteran
Thanks everyone! We're really really hoping baby stays in for at least a couple of more weeks. *fingers crossed*

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls: Peyton, Michelle & Natalie
Mommy to 3 ambitious boys: Rhys, Manning & Garren

And mommy to tiny baby boy Kingston Alexander, who was taken from us on November 11 @ 12 days of age. Forever in our hearts & forever a part of our life. We love you & Miss you Kingston!

October 25th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search