Have you ever

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2010, 02:47 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hit a deer while driving?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

November 5th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
come close many times, but nope
November 5th, 2010, 06:42 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No thank goodness. They are everywhere here and it scares me.
November 5th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes!! and I was driving my Grandpa's car of course I was so so scared to tell him, but when I did he didn't even bat an eye. He just asked me if I was ok, hugged me tight, and told me that it was only a car and could be fixed. I will NEVER forget that!!

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

November 5th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
Been very close, but not yet.

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
November 6th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep! I hit one this past January in the Trailblazer.. we were on our way home from town. I was ranting to my husband about something and didn't even see it until I it with drivers front side of the truck.

Then not 2 weeks later.. DH wrecked the other side of it in a snowstorm.

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
November 6th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
No thank goodness, but have come close to a cow before. My kids bus driver hit one once..they were sad for days.
November 6th, 2010, 11:48 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2many2010 View Post
No thank goodness, but have come close to a cow before. My kids bus driver hit one once..they were sad for days.

Oh no!! That would be sad!

I had a bird fly into the front of my car and I saw it land in the road in my rearview. The kids said he was going to have a headache.....LOL,,,,I am sure he wished he only had a headache. Little bugger broke my headlight too.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

November 6th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
[QUOTE=shari626;22051957I had a bird fly into the front of my car and I saw it land in the road in my rearview. The kids said he was going to have a headache.....LOL,,,,I am sure he wished he only had a headache. Little bugger broke my headlight too. [/QUOTE]

I have had this happen so many times that at one point my kids were taking bets on how many I would hit that day. I swear they see me coming and decide to play a game of chicken with me.
I actually had to pull 2 out of the front of my car once. I always feel so horrible about it, but no matter how much I try to avoid them it still happens .
November 7th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
no.

Dh hit one this summer though.
November 7th, 2010, 08:32 AM
sexypepsi25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No but I hit a turkey

November 7th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have hit many a small animal.....living out in the country it's common....but deer I've never hit one and killed it.....I've bumped one (like seriously made it stumble but it kept running)....dh has hit one....my mom has hit a few and had one hit her....

I was riding in the back of my aunts truck (small s10 size with a camper shell back when that wasn't illegal in MO).....and we were on our way home from a movie I think....it was my sister, cousins, his friend, and I all in the back...and one hit the back of the truck right in front of the wheel well....it was scary to watch...the thing did a summer-sault...then stopped in the road...we all got out to check on it and pull it off the road...it got up and ran off running a little crooked....it probably died later....but in any case....it was memorable....LOL....

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search