HI! New here

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Veteran
HI, I am Joede and new to this board and so excited to be here!

I have 6 children and unfortunately we are done. I want more, often but .. well no point in going into that now.

I have been married for almost 18 years (this month). Our oldest is Coree, she is 17 and is graduating from high school this year, she has Down syndrome; Emory is 10 and is homeschooled, Doyle is 6 and is homeschooled, Eli is 4 and homeschool, Quinn is 3 and quite the little princess but will remind you of Pigpen constantly, our youngest is just shy of 2 (december) and her name is Zoe.

I never fathomed we would have more than 2 kids...for years (you can see the age difference) I wasn't sure we would have more than 1, but once we had #2..I wanted #3 and then everything else just kinda took off. My last 3 are 17 and then 15 mos apart.

Glad to be here.
Boys: 12, 8, 6
Homeschooling, frugal, finally not CDing, college student, co-op teacher, open minded, passionate momma who has been married to the love of my life for almost 20 years!!
November 9th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Congrats to Coree for graduating this year! We homeschool our 7, also. #8 is due last week.
November 9th, 2010, 01:02 PM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! I'm Katie and pg with baby #6..I have a 13, 11, 7, 4 and 3 year old! Congrats to Coree for graduating, big milestone!!
November 9th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My youngest will be 2 in December too! December 22nd to be exact. I also have a 12 yo, 7 yo, 5 yo, 3 yo and I'm currently preggo with #6.
November 9th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Mari and we homeschool our 8. They range in age from 10 down to 6 months.

November 9th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Working Momma of 6's Avatar Veteran
Welcome! I'm Claire & momma to 7, littlest being 10 days & oldest is 11yrs. I think we're done having kids, unless the stork sneaks up on us again

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls: Peyton, Michelle & Natalie
Mommy to 3 ambitious boys: Rhys, Manning & Garren

And mommy to tiny baby boy Kingston Alexander, who was taken from us on November 11 @ 12 days of age. Forever in our hearts & forever a part of our life. We love you & Miss you Kingston!

November 9th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

November 10th, 2010, 03:24 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookpr View Post
HI, I am Joede and new to this board and so excited to be here!

I have 6 children and unfortunately we are done. I want more, often but .. well no point in going into that now.

I have been married for almost 18 years (this month). Our oldest is Coree, she is 17 and is graduating from high school this year, she has Down syndrome; Emory is 10 and is homeschooled, Doyle is 6 and is homeschooled, Eli is 4 and homeschool, Quinn is 3 and quite the little princess but will remind you of Pigpen constantly, our youngest is just shy of 2 (december) and her name is Zoe.

I never fathomed we would have more than 2 kids...for years (you can see the age difference) I wasn't sure we would have more than 1, but once we had #2..I wanted #3 and then everything else just kinda took off. My last 3 are 17 and then 15 mos apart.

Glad to be here.

Welcome!! You and I have similar stories. My oldest dd will be 17 in April and my next dd is 10. Finally, I got pregnant after 6 years! There were many years that we thought that one was all we were going to have. I had to do some serious fertility treatments to get #3 and then SURPRISE 10 months later I am pregnant with #4. If I were younger, and it weren't so difficult for me to get pregnant - I would have more!!! I will be married for 17 years this month.

Glad you found our board!! There is a great group of ladies here!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

November 10th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome here. My girls are 13,11,10,7 and 5.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search