Feeling unsure today

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2010, 05:50 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My boobs aren't sore at all today, and I wasn't up to pee at all last night. What if the baby has died already? That's what happened with my first pg, baby died at 5w and we didn't know until 12w, m/c at 14 weeks
I bought two pair of discount mat pants yesterday, did I mess up and jinx myself?
November 30th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No. You know there is nothing that can be done at this point either way. My boobs didn't do anything the last few. Like they are just used to it. All you can do is pray for the baby. I am praying for you both!!
November 30th, 2010, 09:42 AM
We're just so scared. I hate feeling like this. With Nolan, I always just assumed there'd be another dead baby with each u/s, neither of us truly bonded with him until 33 weeks, when we knew he was a boy, and we knew he could live. Isn't that terrible thinking for a mother?
We were just so excited for our first pg, and we were sideswiped when we believed so hard that baby was fine, and it turns out it had been dead inside me for months. I never want to have such a horrible surprise again.
I am not in control. I need to learn that.
Thank you FW
November 30th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
awww, Marie, no wonder you feel the way you do. (((hugs))) to you.
November 30th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't have that many symptoms with this pregnancy at first. I understand why you feel that way, but it can be normal. Don't give up hope.

November 30th, 2010, 02:55 PM
thank you ladies. I bought two hpt's to get me through the weekend until my next hcg next Monday
November 30th, 2010, 03:14 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww Marie - try not to worry. I know it's easier said than done. You are right that you are not in control - it's hard to accept that sometimes. Hugs.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

November 30th, 2010, 04:08 PM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know it's hard not to worry, there's so many things in PG that make me paranoid and worried. Hope the next few days go quickly for you!
November 30th, 2010, 06:46 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I can so relate to how you are feeling. I had major ms at 4wks. It was so bad they had to put me on zofran but then around 5w it suddenly stopped. My boobs have never hurt. They didn't hurt at all through my last 2 pregnancies either. I really have no pregnancy symptoms at all. I was getting HCGs done but it was just making me worry even more so I just stopped. I don't have an appt until next week to even see if there is anything there so I have just been trying to keep myself busy and not think about it.

It makes it so much harder to just enjoy anything when you have had a previous loss. I hope you have a super sticky bean in there and your labs give you a little hope.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 30th, 2010, 08:28 PM
thank you ladies-I'm still pg today, and I'll thank God that I wake up pg tomorrow morning. I guess I'll just keep doing that for 250 more days
November 30th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't get any symptoms with my last pregnancy until I was 6-7 weeks. Praying for you that you have a super super sticky bean in there!!

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search