Why is it I can't stand my husband??

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2010, 07:17 PM
mi5kidzmom's Avatar Veteran
I am about 7 1/2 weeks pregnant with our 5th child and never have I felt so mad at him, it seems like ALL the time. We didn't use to fight much, agreed on most things, and used to have lots of fun together.
Now I get mad at him now so easily and sometimes I just don't want to talk to him at all. It could be a small fight something as minor as he forgot to ask for no onions on my burger or something major like he is not doing enough to get us into this new house we have been working on for 6 months, everything he does sets me off, almost into a rage I know it sounds really horrible but I can't help it. What is wrong with me?? I love my husband, but right now I dislike him

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.

Married to the LOVE OF MY LIFE and SOULMATE!!
Proud SAHM to Ariel 12, Sebastian 11, Paul 5, Bryannah 4, and #5 Maverick on the way!
December 4th, 2010, 07:33 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Trust me, it's the hormones. I feel the same way. One minute I'm fine and the next I'm just so irritated. I have to really hold my tongue and remind myself that it's not really as bad as I am feeling it is, I'm just super sensitive.

Of course, it would be nice if all our husbands just knew what to say and what to do and we had no reason to be irate. Until that day happens, I guess I'll just have to remember that he's a man and can't read my mind.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search