Someone say a prayer for me

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2010, 03:34 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My dh is "sick". He has chills and is sniffling. I am not the most patient person with a sick husband. To me he has a cold - and that's not sick in my opinion.

Funny - I had the same thing last week and no one even noticed.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

December 22nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
kassia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL, I am not good with a sick husband either

December 22nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been sick for the last 2 weeks and nobody's noticed. I completely lost my voice, have been coughing like I'm trying to cough up a lung, sneezing like crazy, and completely stuffed up. Then after about a week of that, DH ends up with stomach cramps.. says he feels so sick and just HAS to go to bed and on his way to bed looks at me and says.. "You don't look so good... are you not feeling good?" If I had any voice I'd have let him have it!!!

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

December 22nd, 2010, 07:33 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama to 4 Monsters View Post
I've been sick for the last 2 weeks and nobody's noticed. I completely lost my voice, have been coughing like I'm trying to cough up a lung, sneezing like crazy, and completely stuffed up. Then after about a week of that, DH ends up with stomach cramps.. says he feels so sick and just HAS to go to bed and on his way to bed looks at me and says.. "You don't look so good... are you not feeling good?" If I had any voice I'd have let him have it!!!

That's how it is here too! Dh has been in bed since 4:00!!! But when I was sick he reminded me that he needed his clothes washed (I know - that's another post) and everyone still needed dinner and rides to wherever they had to go) And that after working all day. When do moms get a sick day EVER???

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

December 22nd, 2010, 07:38 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Shari, praying he survives his cold
December 24th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm the same way. When my husband is sick or comes home from work early saying he's sick I found it soooo annoying! And he's a pretty big baby about it all.

Christmas wish dust your way ***speedy recovery for YOUR sake! LOL
December 24th, 2010, 04:50 PM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
What is it with some men & getting a little flipping sniffle?

I had pneumonia in October & only took a half day to go get my asthma meds refilled along with a script for antibiotics; I was on 1000mg per DAY for 10 flipping days, but I still worked, cleaned, cooked, dealt with kids etc etc.

I purposely buy 2 kinds of meds when my SO gets sick... one for daytime, and one for night that knocks him out so I can sleep

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search