How good are you about...

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Taking pictures of the kids? Yourself? Dh/So? Other family and etc?

My confession, I'm horrible about remebering to take pictures. Dh is as well. We do go in spurts from time to time, I'll take tons of pics one week then nothing for months. We've missed out on many photo opps. and we are both just sick about it. (Plus we just lost a bunch of pics that were only saved to the laptop that was damaged beyond repair recently -- just makes me sicker ) Our goal is to be better about capturing these memories (and backing them up).

So how often do you pick up the camera?

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

January 10th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I go in spurts too and always think I don't take enough pictures.

I know what you mean though about losing pictures, my computer died when my youngest was 3 months old and all of her first pictures are GONE. I'm still sad about it, I cried in the computer store when they told me that they couldn't recover them.
January 10th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I go in spurts, esp after a vacation-I sometimes wait weeks to pic up the camera; but generally I'm taking 150-1000pics a month. I know this as I just uploaded 2010 month by month, so daily

Lucky mother to five!

January 10th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Super Mommy
I LOVE to take pictures and do so daily. I even put my camera in my jacket pocket when running up to the store (just in case!).

We didn't get a digital camera until we adopted DS7, so we don't have as many pics of our older kids. Back then (way back then, lol) we didn't even have digial cameras

Mom to Ashley, Jacob, Joe, Jace and missing Jaren, born still on 6/11/09

excited to welcome our girls born 4/30/2010 !!!

January 10th, 2011, 04:46 PM
erjo's Avatar Veteran
I love taking pictures. I take WAY more than is healthy of my children. LOL.
January 11th, 2011, 01:41 AM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I take alot of pics of the kids, but none of me. But I am bad about backing them up and getting them printed.
I don't have hardly any pics of Tarin as a baby and Seth when he was younger because all the pics were on ex-dh's computer..

~~Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!~~

January 11th, 2011, 09:34 AM
ImustBeNuts06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I also go through spurts. I use to take a ton when I had my external hard drive to back them up on, but that broke (with my pics on it)

I really wish I would be better at getting professional pics done. Especially considering my MIL is a professional and is willing to bring the studio to me. It just seems like SO much work to get everyone prepped for a photo shoot.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search