Anybody going to

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
apply for cohost??? My username looks so lonely up there listed as Momtothe5thpower and ?

Also, if anyone that is active here, has at least 50 posts on this board, needs the "Don't Tell the Kids" password, now would be a good time to PM me for it. I'm afriad I let one member wait 3 weeks before reading all my PM's so I'm trying to be more diligent about checking in before baby comes.

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

February 28th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What does a cohost do? Start the threads?
February 28th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Basically. I think they ask that you post at least 3 new threads a week (though sometimes the slower moving boards need a little more help) to keep the board moving and active. Try to reply to other members threads as much as you can, again to keep things active. And your supposed to be friendly to newcomers and encourage them to be active members on your board as well. (All of which I haven't been good at lately )

Cohosts are also asked to keep the peace on the boards, haven't had alot of trouble with that on this one though. And report to Mods if there seems to be a troll in the mix, haven't ever had to do that either.

All-in-All it's pretty easy, you just need the time. There's also a board for cohost support that becomes available to you when your chosen.

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

February 28th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
I used to cohost here but I never think of interesting threads and when I finally think of one it gets only a couple replies. I am a little too lametastic to be a host lol. If for some reason I ever become as witty as I think I am I will apply again

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search