For all of you expecting mamas, how are your pregnancies going?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am doing well. A bit nauseus still in the AM, not as bad as its been.
I am 9 weeks today! So excited!

At my 1st appt (8 week), I was put back to 6w 1d, so it seemed like it was going to be taking forever and I'm already back to 9.

I have to do bloodwork this week and my next appt is next week.

How is everyone else doing?
March 9th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 35w today, nesting and kinda freaking out that things aren't going to fall into place the way I want them to. I put alot of things off when I wasn't feeling as good and now I feel like there's just too much to be done.

Baby seems to be doing well and growing on track. My next appt is March 15th.

I'm still a little shocked that I only have 5 weeks left!!!
March 9th, 2011, 12:10 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Other than the fact the twin vanished, just fine.
I had my 28 week appt. today. Her HR was 150, I'm measuring 29 weeks. I found out after last appt. I am anemic, taking iron pills, idk if/when they will check it again.
Still need to get a crib and dresser. Then of course I'll need to go through my girl clothes stash and wash and put them away for her.
Not looking forward to this pregnancy being over, as it may be my last. Also it will be proof positive that the twin truly vanished. Sorry to be such a downer.
March 9th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww Mommy ((hugs)). I'm sorry. Best of luck and good health for the rest of your pregnancy.

Momtothe5th..I know how you feel. I keep saying 'I have so much to do...It's early..but in reality, I know that this time is just going to start zipping by!
We are moving soon, so I have a whole house to go through and pack. I'm trying to organize as I pack so that I only take things I know we want.
There is just so much stuff though, lol, with a big family. Happy & healthy last 5 weeks to you! Do you usually go to full term?
March 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 18w2d!! I can't believe I've made it this far!!! The big u/s is on the 21st and we are finding out and then I can clothes shop! I'm still nervous something will go wrong, won't relax until 24 weeks, really. Feeling good, gaining, gd is decently controlled, borrowed a doppler yesterday, and heard our little hb last night! Bought more jeans, a bra, and pants today-I'm nearly half done!
March 9th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww Congrats and good luck!!
March 9th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am about 8.5 weeks and I am only having occasional nausea, sore boobs, and some major bloat. Oh and I am exhausted all the time! I feel like I could sleep all day.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

March 10th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Veteran
I was 8 weeks yesterday but am pretty sure they will put my dates back to 6-7 weeks when I get a scan. I have nausea most of the time with the vomitting if I don't eat quickly enough. I feel tired a lot as well but find that I often feel worse if I try to have a nap.

I'm really looking forward to moving on to the the next stage. Right now I must admit I'm struggling with feeling good about doing this again.
March 10th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Im just over 5 weeks and so far feeling good. Super tired though. I nap for an hour in the day and still to bed by 9:30!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

March 10th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Veteran
10 weeks 4 days here and other than the huge cyst that's complicating things....I'm feeling alright. Still a little nervous over the fact that we'll have 2 only about 10 months apart, but I'm sure with time that will pass.
Baby Emma born 11/11/10 and Baby Bean Due 10/02/11
March 10th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
12 weeks! Woo-hoo!

Feeling miserable, so tired, and feel like I got hit by a bus But feel so blessed to be carrying another new life.

In the last month, I've had a UTI, which led to a yeast infection, and a sinus infection. Top off early pg, and you have one tired mama!

Hoping to be feeling better soon!
My tummy is really starting to be noticable.

March 10th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww good luck in all of your pregnancies ladies.
I also am super excited.
So ready to have some energy though.
March 11th, 2011, 09:42 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
I'm 29 weeks 1 day and feeling great just tired sometimes. Ready for my next midwife appt which is the 18th.

March 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I'm almost 20 weeks (YEAH!)
I was feeling better for about 3 weeks but the MS has come back which has never happened before. I'm going in to someone every 2 weeks. I never did find that second trimester energy so I'm just trying to get to the third trimester so I have a better reason for being so tired. I have another u/s March 23 so we'll see how things are going. I can't wait for spring break so I can sleep in for a few days.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search