Ddc ?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2011, 07:40 PM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on couch rest and bored so bear with my posts.

For those who are expecting, are you in a DDC or do you mainly hang out here? I've been in DDCs my last two pregnancies and am enjoying the current one yet I wonder if my time might be better spent with ladies who are where I'm at as far as family and life. I often feel that I have to keep my mouth shut so I don't come across as one of those "I have a bunch of kids so let me tell you what to do" moms. Also for some reason I feel embarrassed to be pg. How incredibly stupid is that??? I feel old and grandmother-ish, if that makes sense.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
March 11th, 2011, 09:38 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
I post in my ddc a lot I like to stay active and meet new people

March 12th, 2011, 06:08 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand how you feel.
I am due June 1st so I joined both May and June DDC's.
I enjoy "meeting" new people and sharing the same experiences. It's nice to know I'm not alone. One of the reasons I really like this board too.
March 12th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't feel that way

Actually, I just recently found JM, it was shortly after I found out I was pregnant, and I started doing searches for groups with large families so I could talk to ladies that had families etc similar to mine.
I found JM and first joined the Sept DDC (which I also post on). My due date was in Sept before they bumped me back two weeks into Oct. I stayed there anyway.
Then I also found this board, so I pop back and forth since I like hearing from other large familes too. In the DDC, it is nice to follow ladies that are in a similar place in pregnancy to you.

I'm having fun.
March 12th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I prefer this board but I did join the April DDC. Until recently, I haven't really posted much over there. Main reason, just not enough time.
March 12th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Veteran
I just stay here, but that's only because I don't have enough time to post anywhere else. Half the time I go missing for a few days or just lurk. It's nice to be with a group of women who understand why I'm MIA for awhile! lol
Baby Emma born 11/11/10 and Baby Bean Due 10/02/11
March 12th, 2011, 12:24 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I post a little all over. I just pick and choose what I reply to and rarely start many threads.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
March 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I mostly hang out at the PR 05 board cause that was the board I first joined at JM 5 years ago. I rarely posted in the DDC for my littlest for the same reason's you mention. Most were first time mom's and I kinda felt like I'd BTDT. I found this board after #4 and like it cause it's easy to keep with!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search