been mia

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2012, 04:23 PM
nicolelogg's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think the last time I posted was to say that I am pregnant with number 5 back in January. Well I am now 15 weeks and just now starting to fell better, I swear I have had the worst morning sickness this time it definettly makes me think this will be the last. I have been to the hospital 3 times for iv fluids because I couldn't keep anything down. And the last time I was their it turned out I had the swine flu. I think that was the sickest I have ever been, I threw up over 20 times in about a 7 and a half hour time frame, when I got their my heartrate was in the 130's, and I was just miserable. Also on February 26th, someone in our building's apartment caught fire, and we ended up in a hotel for a week, and had to move to another apartment in the same complex, because the smoke damage was so bad that we couldn't live in our apartment anymore. We had to get all new furniture, because pretty much everything was ruined, but thankfully our church helped us out with that. Seriously it has been a rough couple of months, but thankfully we are starting to see an end in sight.
April 1st, 2012, 06:51 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you're finally feeling better. Glad you went to the doc to get your flu checked out too, that had to be scary! I still have a few bad days where I fight with food, but more than half the week I can count on good days now too

You didn't have renters insurance at all? There are some places like state farm that offer it like 10,000 coverage for literally under 200 a year. Very cheap. I'm glad your church is helping you out, and hopefully the people who HAD the fire have help too!

April 1st, 2012, 07:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hi and welcome back.

~~terre~~
April 1st, 2012, 08:55 PM
Indymommy7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow-that's hard

Congrats on the pregnancy and hope things settle down soon!

Mother to Chad 19, Alexa 18, Jeremiah 16, Madelyn 13, Korinne 6, Sky 3, and introducing baby Linden 1/17/12

Thanks for the beautiful siggy
April 1st, 2012, 09:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
oh dear, it's been a crazy few months for you.

Hope life stays "boring" for a while, and good to have you back.
April 1st, 2012, 09:38 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, you have been through it. I hope you don't have anymore trouble.

April 1st, 2012, 10:40 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
glad you're feeling better

Lucky mother to five!

April 2nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you are back! And I am glad your fam wasn't hurt in the fire! That always worries me about group living like that.

I hope rest of the pregnancy flies by uneventful!
April 5th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Glad to see your back and congrats on your pregnancy I hope the rest of if is uneventful and healthy

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search