20 questions

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2012, 08:13 AM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i was thinking that we have new people to the group and haven't done any GTKY things in a while. so anyone up for 20 questions?

1. first name:
2. age:
3. where do you live:
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it.
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to:
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a:
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat:
9. you love to:
10. where were you born:
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is:
12. one thing you regret:
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what:
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger?
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list?
16. how long have you been married?
17. anything you would change about yourself?
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done?
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you:
20. what is your life's dream?

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words!

~~terre~~
April 5th, 2012, 09:06 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
1. first name: Jenifer
2. age: 38
3. where do you live: Michigan, 15 minutes west of Detroit
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. Hahahaha, yep, Zari's dad. IMO...never meet anyone online.
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to:I have no idea. I don't even think in the world of vacations
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a:Undercover narcotics officer with a really big gun
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat: Raw oysters? They were good....oh no wait, I have tried to eat chitlins, and I'm sorry, they are just NASTY
9. you love to: Read
10. where were you born: Right here in boring ol Michigan
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: Lose weight, I am already 10 pounds less than when I got pg
12. one thing you regret: No regrets, everything good or bad has brought me to where I am now, and its a pretty decent place.
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what: I don't care
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger? I was a tomboy, my baseball mitt?
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? I'm the oldest of three, two younger bros
16. how long have you been married? almost 5 MONTHS....LOL
17. anything you would change about yourself? Just my weight. I want to be in better shape.
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? Had ten kids. LOL.
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you:Hmmm... I was a very wild child. I had a drug problem as a teen. I spent a month in rehab. I went to jail a lot. I didn't quit until I was pg with Isaac. Maybe he saved me, or HE saved me, cause apparently I had a lot of children to raise to hopefully be better and braver than I could ever be
20. what is your life's dream? To raise my kids, stay married forever, be happy, enjoy life....what else is there?
#12 is on the way
April 5th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Bekki's Avatar Veteran
Oooh, I can't wait to read these. Its lunch time, so I can't answe yet, but I will.
April 5th, 2012, 09:47 AM
before i try to answer my own questions: how do i get my answers to be in a different color? i have not ever figured this out successfully.

~~terre~~
April 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
See the A with the line under it?

Click on it and the colors will pop up.Pick a color and type between the brackets
or
type your responses then highlight them and choose your color.

best way I can explain...LOL
#12 is on the way
April 5th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
1. first name:Kelly
2. age:25,26 this month
3. where do you live:NC
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it.Yup, 2 of my best friends are from my first playroom from here. and I have met up with another mom a few times a year. One bestie was from PA and used to come down to VA Beach all the time and we would also vacation together. She moved to AZ last year and Im in NC now.
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to:Italy
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a:hmmm I'm not sure
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat:nothing crazy...squid and goose maybe
9. you love to:be on the beach
10. where were you born:MD
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is:qualify for RVP and make it to area manager
12. one thing you regret:not moving before DD was born
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what:not sure
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger?really didn't have time to play
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list?7 from my mom, Im 3rd oldest but the oldest died. I have a few step ones as well
16. how long have you been married?married 4 years together going on 9
17. anything you would change about yourself?I would have kicked butt with my business alot sooner
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done?hmm Id say walk away from my family. and then when DH and I just moved, we gave up everything and its a daily struggle esp. with another baby coming
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you:I can't really think of anything, theres really nothing surprising
20. what is your life's dream?to raise happy healthy babies, stay happy with hubby & create a successful business

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words!Very bold, loud, outgoing

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
April 5th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Veteran
1. first name: Brianne
2. age: 30
3. where do you live: BC Canada
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. Yes
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to: Italy or Australia
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a: working in the fashion industry
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat: oysters...bleh!
9. you love to: Dance & Sing & make a fool of myself lol
10. where were you born: California
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: Get the business open & running by summer
12. one thing you regret: I don't regret, I learn from things
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what: doesn't matter to me
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger? my bike
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? 8 - I'm 2nd oldest, but my older sis & 1 younger sis have passed away
16. how long have you been married? 10yrs in July
17. anything you would change about yourself? My height...I'm a little on the short side lol
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? uprooted my family from Cali & moved to Canada so we could take in & raise my 7 nieces & nephews after my sis & BIL passed away
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you: My DH & I just bought a business
20. what is your life's dream? To be happy, healthy & have fun

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words! Fun, Lovable & Cute

Together we have 4 beautiful children:
Treyden (Dec/97), Emily (Jun/00), Christina (Oct/03) & Hilarie (Dec/04)

Together we are raising 7 of my nieces & nephews:
Kristina (Feb/96), Leah (Jan/98), Austin (Apr/00), Dylan (Feb/02), Mya (Feb/02), Landon (Apr/03) & Melanie (May/08)

April 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM
WOW --- brianne that is such an accomplishment that you were willing to sacrifice to raise your sisters family. God will surely reward you for that one.

and kelly~~~ to walk away from your family must have been devastating. are you thinking it is a forever sort of thing? either way, my heart grieves for that loss in your life.

~~terre~~
April 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
1. first name:Jennifer
2. age:40
3. where do you live:Idaho
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it.No most of mine live in other countries. Maybe someday.
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to:Scotland or Ireland
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a:I have no clue, I've never really had any great aspirations.
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat:Nothing, I am pretty picky about that.
9. you love to:take pictures of my kids and read
10. where were you born:California
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is:Paint the inside of my house.
12. one thing you regret:Not finishing highschool
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what:Hmm, haven't thought about that one.
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger?Barbies lol
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list?I have 4 siblings and I am the oldest. I am 40 and my youngest sibling is 16 (although adopted out)
16. how long have you been married?22 years in July
17. anything you would change about yourself?My stomach..a tummy tuck would be nice
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done?Got held up at gun point and managed to do it quick enough and calmly enough that the mother and child headed my way were none the wiser. I was terrified that little girl would walk up and see the gun pointed at me and possibly get hurt if the guy was startled.
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you:I would rather eat my own hand then eat honey
20. what is your life's dream?Just to have healthy and happy kids
April 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
1. first name:terre
2. age: 55 and counting
3. where do you live:about 45 minutes from palm springs, ca
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. yes and it has been a blast. i stayed a few days up in oregon with one friend while i had my grandson on a 15 day roadtrip. and then we met up with another on our way home.
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to: roadtrip around the USA
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a:nurse or in the medical field
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat:i am SO NOT good about trying weird stuff
9. you love to:read, sew, watch HGTV
10. where were you born:southern california
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: need to find a job; continue to lose weight
12. one thing you regret: waiting so long to divorce the first husband and causing my kids so much more grief
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what:they already call me noni/nona
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger? i had a doll that you could use a washable marker on to change the hair color
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? i grew up the oldest of six and then at age 27 i met a half brother and sister.
16. how long have you been married? 12+ years this time
17. anything you would change about yourself? i would have learned to be self- confident and trust my own judgement so much sooner in life
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? hmmm - maybe teaching middle school special ed students
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you:i used to be a model
20. what is your life's dream?to serve the Lord and to have raised good solid children and grandkids that have compassion and love for others regardless of what they look like

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words! patient, survivor, care-taker
Sour Amaretto likes this.

~~terre~~

Last edited by MIL2lissy8; April 5th, 2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: i do know how to spell
April 5th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. first name: Cybele
2. age: 41
3. where do you live: Dandenong Ranges, Victoria, Australia
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. No (no to never having met one, not telling you about it, haha)
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to: Id love to go Italy
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a: Probably the same as what I do now, a wedding florist. I love my job.
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat: Century egg, it was vile
9. you love to: Cook, read, dance
10. where were you born: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: Start saving up for a 'proper holiday' weve done a few camping trips, weeks down at the beach and what have you, but never a proper get on a plane and go somewhere completely different holiday. Id like to do that before the kids get too old. I didnt realise that I was "running out of time" with this until Dita announced a few weeks ago that she was starting to save up for a home loan to buy her own house in the next couple of years, it made me go "OH MY GOD MY CHILDREN ARE GROWING UP, WE HAVENT HAD A REAL FAMILY HOLIDAY YET!"
12. one thing you regret: Lol, not having a real family holiday? Im not really one for regrets. Other than that, not standing up to my parents in regards to my husband and my children sooner.
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what: Anything they want
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger? I had a stuffed toy rabbit that looked so real, I used to pretend it was a real rabbit (I was never allowed to have a pet and I wanted one so badly)
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? Only child
16. how long have you been married? 19 years
17. anything you would change about yourself? Id grow a bit, then I could reach to top shelves at the supermarket and not have to find people to help me
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? I wont go into the back story, but stand up to my parents, it resulted in cutting them out of our lives, but it was long overdue and needed to be done, they truley are toxic people.
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you: Im very sentimental, we have an entire bookshelf in our loungeroom of scrapbooks I have made, my kids think its so embarressing.
20. what is your life's dream? To be happy as often as possible
April 5th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. first name:Cortney
2. age:30
3. where do you live:Missouri
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it.No
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to:Either Ireland or Italy (I used to even want two cats name Ireland and Italy, lol!)
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a:I wanted to move to NYC and do marketing and sales work.
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat:frog legs
9. you love to:read, take pics, learn new things
10. where were you born:Missouri
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is:Doula workshop and learn photoshop
12. one thing you regret:I kinda regret buying the van we did, lol! That's as big as my true regrets go.
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what:Am I the only one that has thought of this? Either Nana or Grammy
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger?My Little Pony's and my Battlecat
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? I'm the youngest of four full brothers. I have a younger half brother.
16. how long have you been married?9 yrs in August
17. anything you would change about yourself?I would not have to worry about gray hairs...EVER!
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done?Wow...this is a hard question for me. I don't consider myself that brave. I stand up for myself and my family when needed but that seems silly compared to laying down your life for your country, surviving cancer, etc. I guess I'm more lucky than brave, imo.
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you:Idk, you tell me. I tell you guys more than I tell people I've known my whole life!
20. what is your life's dream?To die an old old old woman warm in my bed and have all six of my children and their families able and willing to attend my funeral. If God grants me only this one wish I will die with a smile on my face.

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words! Passionate about life!
April 5th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Bekki's Avatar Veteran
No fancy colors for me...I keep telling you..I'm lazy!
1. first name:Bekki
2. age:36
3. where do you live:Ohio, this isn't home, in fact, we have no home. We are military. Been in Ohio a year now.
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. Yes, way back when the thing to do was email listservs, I was a member with people who wanted to have a baby in 2000. A handful of us broke off and stayed in contact. I met one of the girls about 10 years ago (my how time flies) when our kids were about 6 months old. We are totally different people, but we had a good time. Some of my best friends are online, so I'd really like to meet more.
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be toisney World. I'm a Disney nut and love, love, LOVE going to Disney. I say world because we live on this side of the country, I'd be just as pleased with Disneyland.
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a: I'm not sure, but I know it would involve childbirth. So, probably a midwife.
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat: I'm not a very adventurous food person. I can't think of anything too crazy.
9. you love to: sleep!!!
10. where were you born: Oregon
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: I'd really like to get my house more organized and be a better organized homeschooler, but I'm not sure how realistic that is. I'd like to lose weight. I'd like to get my 2 year old potty trained. Hmm, that's more than one thing..
12. one thing you regret:I have let my sister and dad treat me bad for way too long. I regret that I've never stood up to them, and continue to allow it.
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what: no idea
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger?cabbage patch dolls..I had 19, they were my babies. And my family is surprised that we have so many kids..psh!
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list?1 sister, I'm the youngest
16. how long have you been married?17 years
17. anything you would change about yourself?my weight and my self confidence
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? I also don't think I'm brave. Ummm..some might say getting married at 18.
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you: gosh, hmm, ummm..I don't know. You don't know me that well, so nothing would surprise you
20. what is your life's dream? To see all of my children grow old...to have them all outlive me.

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words! the first thing that came to mind was fat..see that's the self confidence thing. OK, three GOOD words...christian, devoted, protective
April 6th, 2012, 06:11 AM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
1. first name:Holly
2. age:32
3. where do you live:tn
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it.yes thru blogging
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to:im a beach bum
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a:artist
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat:I dont think I have eaten anything crazy
9. you love to:take pictures
10. where were you born:tn
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is:more organization
12. one thing you regret:hmmm...tough ?
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what:havent thought about grand kids!
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger?rainbow brite!
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list?oldest of 5
16. how long have you been married?15 yrs
17. anything you would change about yourself?Id be more organized
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done?I am raising my baby sister
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you:I also teach a jr high youth group in my non existent spare time
20. what is your life's dream?to raise a happy family

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words! colorful, entertaining, frugal
April 6th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIL2lissy8 View Post
WOW --- brianne that is such an accomplishment that you were willing to sacrifice to raise your sisters family. God will surely reward you for that one.

and kelly~~~ to walk away from your family must have been devastating. are you thinking it is a forever sort of thing? either way, my heart grieves for that loss in your life.

It really was but Unless God really shoves it down my throat that I am suppose to open back up its forever. At least with my mom its forever. and its sooo funny I was SO unbelievably close to her, we probably talked a million times a day until we relocated in 2006(about the time things got much worse with her) I just realized how crazy manipulative she was. My absolute LAST straw with her was when she tried to say my 2nd DD wasnt hubbys all b/c she was mad she wasnt called to drive to VA(where we were living at the time) to be apart of the delivery. Now if you knew previous incidents you would totally get why she wasnt called but I Put my foot down and pull my big girl panties alittle tighter when someone comes in between or messes with hubby/my babies/my money and I was just DONE. Have had no relationship with her since but in all honesty the relationship was done in 2006 when we moved and her manipulative games started. It wasn't healthy for me or my oldest DD and shes never going to change or stop being the victim. Its sad for me when I see friends and thier moms and thier kids with their mom etc but i know im doing the right thing, it took me a long time to accept it and make peace with it but i wont allow her to do to my kids what she did to me.

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
April 7th, 2012, 06:19 AM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
1. first name: Kimberley
2. age: 40
3. where do you live: Ontario Canada
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. Yes, several, but one in particular is a great friend I met on a different Mom site (no longer exists) when I was pregnant with my last baby (1998); I am God Mother to one of her boys.
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to: Bed
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a: obstetrics nurse
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat: Frog legs
9. you love to: Nap
10. where were you born: Ontario Canada
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: Finding a new job
12. one thing you regret: Not leaving my Ex sooner
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what: Whatever they can pronounce
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger? Books
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? 2, I am the youngest
16. how long have you been married? Divorced - with my SO for 3.5 years
17. anything you would change about yourself? Be rid of insomnia
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? Leaving my abusive marriage of 14 years after finally finding courage
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you: I love heavy metal music, hate my entire family except my kids, and I have an IQ of 152 (Stanford-Binet) but I don't like people around me to know about it.
20. what is your life's dream? Win the lottery & retire!

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words! Sarcastic, witty, tired

Last edited by KrazE; April 7th, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
April 9th, 2012, 02:00 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. first name: Shari
2. age: 41 (almost 42)
3. where do you live: (Delaware)
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. Yes - nothing too exciting. Not friends anymore.
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to: Travel around the country with my kids in an RV for the summer. Seeing whatever we wanted.
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a: Hmmm...not sure.
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat: I am not a crazy food eater!
9. you love to: Scrapbook and take pictures
10. where were you born: right here in Delaware
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: get to a healthy weight
12. one thing you regret: can't really think of one. Everything led me to where I am.
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what: Mom-Mom probably
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger? big wheel or my honda kick-n-go (I sitll have it and the kids were just outside trying it out!!)
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? One younger sister - she's six years younger
16. how long have you been married? 19 years
17. anything you would change about yourself? lose weight - and gray hairs, and stop being such a pushover.
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? attend the funeral for my grandmother that had not spoken to me for 20 years. (The whole family didn't speak to me)
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you: My husband was my best friend's boyfriend before we dated.
20. what is your life's dream? Stay married - unlike my parents. Be a better parent than my parents were.

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

April 9th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
I love heavy metal music, hate my entire family except my kids, and I have an IQ of 152 (Stanford-Binet) but I don't like people around me to know about it.
I took an "official" IQ test years back, in my 20's and mine was 142, I think it was. I forget exactly now. The older of my two younger bro's is higher too....and I load trucks and he digs ditches for the gas company, LOL. My mom says we wasted our intelligence.
#12 is on the way
April 10th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Regular
1. first name: Janet
2. age: 39
3. where do you live: Perth, Western Australia
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. no
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to: the Bahamas!
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a: dietician/personal trainer
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat: sorry, i'm so boring but i don't try crazy food, such a weak stomach!
9. you love to: read, bake, swim, work out
10. where were you born: Durban, South Africa
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: finish our outdoor renovations, start to pay off the loan
12. one thing you regret: not taking antidepressants when they could have helped me be a better mom
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what: granny
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger? a blue dog, had him for 30 years! (hubby made me throw him away!
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? 2, i'm last
16. how long have you been married? 12 years in June
17. anything you would change about yourself? my hair is thinning, wish it was much thicker
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? given birth at home to a 4.6kg baby!
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you: I joined the South African Airforce at 18 and 3 months later I was accidentally shot through both legs by a national serviceman
20. what is your life's dream? to raise happy, well adjusted kids

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words! passionate, loyal, perfectionist
April 11th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Super Mommy
1. first name: Rachel
2. age: 29
3. where do you live: Galveston, TX
4. ever met an online friend in person? tell us about it. nope
6. if you could go anywhere on a vacation it would be to: Fiji
7. if you were not a mommy you would want to be a: pastry chef
8. craziest food you have ever tried to eat: squid
9. you love to: read
10. where were you born: Fort Worth, TX
11. one thing you want to accomplish this year is: keep my sanity
12. one thing you regret: hmmmm.... idk. i'll try to think of one and come back if i think of one
13. when you have grandkids, you hope they will call you what: Mamaw
14. what was your favorite toy when you were younger? Lite Bright
15. how many siblings do you have; where are you in that list? 2; I'm the youngest
16. how long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
17. anything you would change about yourself? probably to be more outgoing at times
18. what is the bravest thing you have ever done? hmmm.... idk again
19. tell us something that would surprise us about you: Ummmm... I had my oldest a month after I graduated college.
20. what is your life's dream? To raise my children in the way I was raised

BONUS QUESTION: describe yourself using only three words: loyal, loving, accepting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search