usernames

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Bekki's Avatar Veteran
What's the story behind yours?
I have no story, just lack of creativity.
April 5th, 2012, 09:22 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I have "lots of boys", even more now then when I chose that name. Actually when I chose that I only had my oldest four, all boys, which at that time seemed like a lot of kids.
#12 is on the way
April 5th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your name is Urbanmama lol what does that have to do with lots of boys? I'm lost

Mine is because we used to have reptiles. Don't have a single one anymore, and I don't know what to change it to.

April 5th, 2012, 10:35 AM
oops...lol. my name was/is Lotzaboyz everywhere else, lol, it still is for my email, photobucket, and everything else I do online, just not message boards.

I'm UrbanMomma here because I was on other boards and some pyscho chic was following me everywhere cyber. She was stalking me online, not sure why.

I was on two different interracial families boards and left them both because of her. This was all before I came here, which was five years ago. She had decided I was fake and she was going to "out" me. Yeah, I'd pick this life if I was fake.

Stupid thing was I had actually met another girl from one of the boards in person. She flew in from NC to visit me and met me and my dh, and a couple of the kids.

So this is the only place I use UrbanMomma and I'm still not used to it.

Now you all know my secret.
#12 is on the way

Last edited by UrbanMomma; April 5th, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
April 5th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Bekki's Avatar Veteran
HAHAH!! I was wondering what urbanmomma had to do with boys also! I often wonder if people think I'm fake, once they start to hear about my kids. But, I'm real! :-)
April 5th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Veteran
Mine is the first letter of our names...Chris, Bri, Trey, Em, Christi, Hil

Together we have 4 beautiful children:
Treyden (Dec/97), Emily (Jun/00), Christina (Oct/03) & Hilarie (Dec/04)

Together we are raising 7 of my nieces & nephews:
Kristina (Feb/96), Leah (Jan/98), Austin (Apr/00), Dylan (Feb/02), Mya (Feb/02), Landon (Apr/03) & Melanie (May/08)

April 5th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Now we know the truth UM. lol

April 5th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Most boards I am on I am momt? (whatever number of kid I was on at that point) Once number 8 started coming along I changed to mom2many cause I was tired of always trying to remember which kid I was on when I signed up.
Sour Amaretto and Bekki like this.
April 5th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
mine is pretty self-explanatory: i am lissy8 (my daughter-in-love)'s mother-in-law.

~~terre~~
April 5th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im a member of two parenting forums, it used to be three, but on the Australian one another member started at me because I dont post pictures, and im just not comfortable posting pictures online right now, no real reason, its just not something I want to do, I know my kids do it all over facebook and what have you, but still. Anyway, apparently you cant have a large family without photographic evidence, and I got so sick of her constantly harassing me everytime I posted something (and things entirely irrelevant "What are you cooking for dinner tonight?" "Spaghetti" "OH YEAH RIGHT AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU COOKING SPAGHETTI FOR? YOURE SO FAKE I BET YOU ARENT EVEN COOKING SPAGHETTI") that I left the forum.

Anwyay, back on topic, my username is my name. Nothing creative there.

But fun fact: My "birth name" is Margaret, I had my name legally changed to Cybele when I was 19, I despised being called Margaret, or Marg, or Margie or Maggie, I used to get people to call me Rita for short, but even then I didnt like it, it was just the most tolerated of the least liked names for me.
April 5th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well...I'm a mom...6 times over.

UM, I thought you had lost your marbles for a minute, lol!!

I'm pretty sure that when I first joined my last ddc a lady thought I was a fake. So I basically told her to report me and that was that.
April 5th, 2012, 05:43 PM
I lost my marbles a long time ago.lol
#12 is on the way
April 5th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When playing video games at a bar my DH told me that I couldn't use my real name (Carry) so he made up a gangsta name for me...C-Note and he was J-Dawg. Cuz we're cool like that LOL!

I think the stories are really interesting and I figured people with big families would get questioned on forums like this but I am still a little in shock how many of our own have been harassed.

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

Last edited by cnote; April 5th, 2012 at 06:37 PM.
April 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
Mine has two parts - my name on another site (not a forum) where I have been since it first started (Sept 99) is another way of saying this nickname here - but I refuse to post it for my own privacy & online enjoyment.

I worked for the same website where I use my original & long standing nickname for a few years, but of course in order to do work in the background, it's easier to do it with a different username. Since my original username really matches my personality, a.... matching in type, but different one was created for me to work with - KrazE (pronounced crazy); this also forms one half of my graphics design business name.

I'm sure that all sounds confusing and vague, but there are a handful of members on this site who were once quite abusive and accused me of being a troll and/or also creating a fake account here on JM to troll with. Of course that was something in their own heads since my account was never deleted due to it being false... but anywho, after the drama filled BS which included one of them creating a fake facebook account & sending a nasty message to my daughter who was only 14 at the time, I've drastically reduced my time here on JM, I rarely post anymore, and I don't share much with anyone on here anymore.

April 6th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Yeah pretty self explanatory here it's my name I know dull

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

April 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
KrazE, thats so frustrating to hear, please tell me that the person who made the fake facebook account got banned? That type of behaviour is disgusting.
April 6th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I joined JM back when I was pregnant with Kiera, so I chose Kierasmom in her honor.

April 6th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
I am ArbonneMama on most of my sites but with stalker issues i changed my name on here. No reason if i drink which is on rare occasion i drink amaretto and ginger ale so theres the amaretto and the sour was b/c i was in a pissy mood

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
April 9th, 2012, 08:54 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Boring here too. First and middle names.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
April 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Veteran
So, I cant figure out why anyone would care enough to harass people on boards. Thats just ridiculous. I have never heard the term troll before, I get the general idea but someone educate me please.

Oh and Anexia is a long story. I had a somewhat rough childhood and i had a few friends in the same boat. We invented a place called anexia. Which really just meant a nice life with an honestly happy family. It was just a way of imaging a way out of things we couldnt change but it was something to reach for and it stuck with me. Kindof korny but whatever.

Last edited by anexia; April 10th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search