Aqua Zumba

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KrazE

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2012, 01:30 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Sounds fun. I was going to sign up to take the class, but of course i didn't get the info until after registration was over. Guess I have to settle for going back to work for my work-out. Return to work date is May 7, I am pushing it back a week because I really dread getting up at 3:15 am.

I need to lose fifty pounds. Seriously. I have always been a "thick" mama, I want to be a HOT grandmama (someday)
#12 is on the way
April 16th, 2012, 01:48 PM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
I used to love the water, until after having babies - mostly it was my first, I was underweight for years before getting preg for him, so I ended up getting really sick; since my babies were all pretty close together, well lets just say that the boys took swimming lessons & go to the pool with their friends in the summer cause I'm afraid that Greenpeace will throw me in the water if we go to the beach.
mom2many2010 likes this.

April 16th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I love the water and during the summer we spend a huge portion of our days down at the river. It's 5 minutes from our house and we can swim and fish, such fun. I can not wait for summer.
April 16th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds like fun! I am not brave enough to work out by myself. When this baby gets a little bit older both DH and I are going to sing up at planet fitness. It's only $10 or $20 if you want to bring a guest and do the tanning. I don't need to look like an oompa loompa so the $10 it is lol I want to wait til I can predict the baby's sleeping schedule or at least feel like I can pump without wasting anything so that Noah can just keep an eye on him/her in the later evening. We'll go after the little ones are in bed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search