Bill Cosby Himself

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2012, 07:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It has been many years since I saw this on HBO. My neighbor heard me say "Stop it, Stop it, STOP it, STOP IT!!!" to my kids and they next thing I know we are quoting Bill Cosby. Turns out that DH and I borrowed the neighbors Bill Cosby Himself DVD tonight.

OMG everything he says is so true. Just really fun to watch now that I have my own kids.

"Daddy's great, give us the chocolate cake!"

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

May 3rd, 2012, 09:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dont know what that is as never saw it but I do love bill!

Thanks to Bokkechick for my wonderful Siggy!
May 4th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Believe this, it shows my age, my mom had bill Cosby albums when I was a kid! I loved them so much! They were hysterical. He did this whole thing about getting his tonsils out and how they were going to get ice cream.... I still say it sometimes: ice cream, we're gonna get ice cream!

If you have Netflix, check out Kathleen madigan. She is awesome. Her stuff is so funny, but she hasn't turned into a big sex joke. She uses the f word all the time, so you can't watch with kids, but her material is clean. She is my fave comedian for a long time.
May 4th, 2012, 06:39 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Not a Bill Cosby fan, don't like some of the things he has said in recent years.
#12 is on the way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search