Do you like to be pregnant

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
I actually really enjoy it, the first trimester sucks only puke a few times but always feeling like it, but as soon as that lets up my pregnancies are super easy, I don't have varicose veins, hardly any stretch marks I do get heartburn but take prevacid for it and with an occasional dose of tums that keeps it at bay. I loved rubbing my baby belly and feeling the pokes and prods and jabs. Yeah I think I need another one.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

June 5th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Veteran
I'm early in my 1st, but so far I'm LOVING it! Can't wait for it progress, each day is a new adventure.
June 6th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Super Mommy
I loved being pregnant the first two times, but this time is different. I have chronic hypertension which I've had since shortly after my twins were born. It is making me pretty nervous and I'm hoping it won't cause too many problems with this pregnancy. Being on bedrest with the twins starting at 24 weeks wasn't much fun, but I loved feeling them moving around.
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8
June 6th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight.train View Post
I do enjoy it. I'm one of those super annoying women who really don't deal with much m/s, I get the exhaustion usually, those this time I just feel a little extra sleepy. I feel...safe when I'm pregnant. It's very odd, but I was reading Mommywood (by Tori Spelling, which hiliarious BTW, I love how she makes fun of herself and lays all her insecurities out there) and she was talking about how when she's pregnant she feels safe and like she can protect the baby, that's how I feel. I'm in control while I'm pregnant. I control what s/he eats, hears, who s/he is around, I can keep baby totally safe within me.

And I'm a total science geek, I love learning all the devolpment stages, and thinking about baby growing. I love feeling all the changes in my body. And I feel like, kind of, powerful, that I can do this. That I can make a human being. I mean, how freaking cool is that? We make people. That just kicks major butt.
SO beautifully put!
June 25th, 2012, 01:55 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I loved it and I can't wait to do it again!

June 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love being pregnant once I get past the morning sickness part and can feel the baby move. When I can't feel the baby but just feel nauseous all the time, I just feel sick and gross, not pregnant.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
June 25th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlorrain View Post
I love being pregnant once I get past the morning sickness part and can feel the baby move. When I can't feel the baby but just feel nauseous all the time, I just feel sick and gross, not pregnant.
Thats the stage I am in right now. sick all the time, feeling crapy and nothing else...lol.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my wonderful Siggy!
July 2nd, 2012, 03:46 PM
Veteran
I LOVE IT AND MISS IT!
I have hard pregnancies but even though I have a 4 month old I miss it already.My first baby I did not have morning sickness with and went smoothly.Labor went really bad.Second child I thought wow the first one was probably my hardest.My third child sickness jumped up and I wanted nothing but breakfast foods.normal pains.Fourth child one of the hardest labors I had almost blacked out.Went ahead for number five which went pretty well normal stuff.labor was norm.my six child my mind was willing body was more tired.after birth was hard.My seventh child everything went normal except that all my pregnancies ended in very long labors....My eighth child labor was very hard.Pregnancy I was basically bed rest.My hips and back was in a lot of pain.and tums was my bestfriend.I had problems with my sinuses so I choked a lot which ended up in getting sick.Even though all that happened..............I would still Love to be able to have another cause with all of that madness comes that precious baby...and it just seems so worth it...
dannimom likes this.
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
July 2nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Apparently I have not responded to this post yet. I apologize.
I ADORE!!!!!!! being pregnant. I have been very blessed to have had no complications. After the 1st 2 I haven't had "morning sickness" until the last one who was supposed to be twins.
My ob(s) has even said I "am the perfect pregnant woman"
Sadly dh has declared that he is beyond done so I will not be able to experience it again.
However his reasoning is ...... So I will respect his feelings on this matter and remain VERY!!!! GRATEFUL!!!!!! for the 6 I have.
dannimom likes this.
July 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I know I started this thread but being pregnant again I have to say I hate hate the pregnant part!!! so far I am 8 weeks, no energy, sick all the time, and so much pain.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my wonderful Siggy!
July 6th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Loved it! Loved labor, too. We are done now, but I really enjoyed being pregnant.

July 8th, 2012, 09:23 AM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
I love being pregnant and could do it over and over again. Although I could do without the morning sickness lol. I'm actually planning on being a surrogate after I'm done having my own children.

July 10th, 2012, 09:38 AM
16 kids #17 due 10-26-13
I love it!
dannimom likes this.
9 boys and 7 girls and #17woooohoooooooooo due 10-26-13
24,22,20,18,17,15,14,13,11,10,8,7,6,5,3,2, and #17 due 10-26-13!!

Face Book Christi Sanders Cason
Family Blog
http://thecasoncrew.blogspot.com/
July 10th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Veteran
I do not like being pregnant. I am so nauseous until around week 16 that everything grosses me out to eat. I also got TONS of yeast infections. My first three pregnancies I had problems with my hip going out where it just wouldn't work and I'd fall. I love feeling baby move around though
July 12th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJessie
Love it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search