Do you like to be pregnant

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you enjoy pregnancy?

For me I hate being pregnant but for some strange reason I always miss it once its over.
Indymommy7 likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my wonderful Siggy!
May 7th, 2012, 11:31 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Yes and no. I like the beginning. Towards the end, I get put on bedrest which sucks. I think I'd enjoy all of it if I had normal pregnancies.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
May 8th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not the very beginning or the very end. The middle I like.
Farmers-wife likes this.

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

May 8th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pretty much like cnote. I don't get too sick, just enough to feel icky. Then at the end the heartburn, back pain, and anxiety flare up. But for the most part, yes. I loved being pregnant. I don't want to do it again, bUt I loved it.
May 8th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This time not so much. I hope by the third trimester I wont barf anymore.

May 8th, 2012, 07:47 AM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
Edit to remove post

Last edited by KrazE; July 10th, 2012 at 07:19 AM.
May 8th, 2012, 07:54 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I have never had morning sickness, so no issues in the 1st trimester. I don't like the extreme tiredness though, or the aching hips or sciatica in the end. Overall I like it. I'm willing to do it one more time.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
May 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Bekki's Avatar Veteran
I do. Of course there are icky parts that I complain about, but overall, I do enjoy it. And I always miss it when I'm done. I aso enjoy giving birth.

Thank you, Claire1979, for the siggy!
May 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i loved being pregnant. i didn't have difficult pregnancies at all, mild m/s with some. i especially liked being all big at the end (my 'big' is not the same as many of you here - i was truly quite small with all 4) and labor was fairly easy for me. the most i pushed was like 3 times. so all in all, yes, i loved being pregnant. and would do it again if i could. i think i would have had a big family if i had not had to stop.

~~terre~~
May 8th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I loved all of it the first three times around, very mild m/s, just a little tired now and again.

With my 4th I was totally exhausted pretty much the whole time, if I went to do groceries in the morning I'd lay on the couch pretty much the rest of the day. My 5th was fine, but I'm not a superhero like some of you, I found it really hard being pregnant with 4 others to care for, and I had a hell-ish delivery. So I am so done and totally okay with it.
May 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Veteran
Hate it. Theres always that wow moment when the whole amazingness of making people kicks in. But the other 99.9% just plum sucks. The puking, the heartburn, hemroids, varicose veins, stretch marks, well you all know. I really wish that stork would get working.
May 8th, 2012, 07:12 PM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
Edit to remove post

Last edited by KrazE; July 10th, 2012 at 07:19 AM.
May 9th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not really...I like the end result.
dannimom likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
love it. love it.

We are praying we get the chance to do it again

May 9th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
I do like being pregnant but for some reason I really don't want to be pregnant again! It's weird!

Facebook
May 9th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I HATE IT!!!!!

My first pregnacy wasn't bad at all, my second was okay but there was a lot of turmoil at the time. Any other after that was beyond miserable. At the point that most woman stop having morning sickness mine hits and it hits HARD. I could eat nothing and drinks were also limited. I loose about 15-20 pounds with each pregnancy, sounds great except I gain it all back within weeks cause I was so starved for the previous 6 months. Heartburn is equally bad and I should have owned company in Tums cause they made a butt load of money off of me.
May 9th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eh....I'm like cnote. I did love pregnancies 2 and 3 though. I had so much energy throughout and even though I did get sick some it wasn't the sick to your stomach all day feeling more like 'la de da..oh I think I'm going to puke...barf...ok all better, la dee da'
May 15th, 2012, 02:22 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do. I wouldn't have done it so many times if I didn't But I don't get morning sickness and my labours have all been very fast and easy. This pregnancy has been a lot harder though and will be my last.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

May 15th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No, not at all.

I dont have particuarly bad pregnancies, all were pretty smooth sailing, but I HATE that you seem to become public property and helpless. Having strangers touch my stomach, carry my groceries, offer me seats everywhere, pry into personal life... I know some of it is just good manners, but it irks me because I dont like being made to feel helpless.
May 15th, 2012, 04:31 PM
nicolelogg's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really enjoyed my first 2 pregnancies, other then bad morning sickness with number 2 it was an uneventful pregnancy. Gavin's was a bad pregnancy, I did not enjoy it. Kenan's was super easy, and even though he was a week late, I really enjoyed his pregnancy. This one has been alot like Gavin's, even worse in some ways. I am not sure if this will be my last, but I am leaning that way.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search