MOM2many

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 08:04 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i give up. i tried to call and message you a lot but your phone is apparantly not cooperating. tomorrow morning we head north west on to our next destination. sorry we couldn't have a meet up.

~~terre~~
August 7th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I just came on to message you, I am so so so so sorry. My phone did start working but then my FIl, who has been battling cancer slipped and fell. He's ok now but we have had to make arraignments for getting him to Seattle cause the VA here isn't liking what they are seeing with his cancer. Because of previous surgeries (brain aneurysms) they won't do anything here for him beyond preventative care.

Then that dang dust storm knocked me for the count, my allergies haven't been that bad in years and all of this smoke is not helping.

Oh and then to top it off...my youngest brother (16) who was placed for adoption, we are in contact went cliff jumping and darn near drowned cause he broke his leg...can we say eventful few day!

Then I saw on FB you were leaving and I feel like a heal.....
August 8th, 2012, 06:57 AM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well don't feel that wya -- you can't help that life happens. i plan to be back in boise soon so we can try again! are you going to seattle? we are heading that direction now.

~~terre~~
August 8th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I was hoping I could go this time, but I don't I think I will be able to so she is going to take one of the older kids with her. My MIL usually goes by herself with just the FIL, but I don't want her alone this time. I hope everything turns out okay...but I think he has used up most of his nine lives and would feel more comfortable if someone is there for her just in case.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search