i'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE My Daughter....

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Babymakes8

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DIDN'T COME HOME AFTER SCHOOL!

When we find her she is. in. so. much. trouble.

We told her to come home after school and to skip practice, because we don't have the gas for the extra running to pick her up until payday. Which is just a few days, and they don't have practice tomorrow anyway.

Well, she didn't come home, and I am FREAKING OUT because we do NOT know where she is. She's 13. Around 4 she called from her friends' cell phone and said her coach offered to bring her home. We said Ok. 4:30 goes then 5 no DD. So we said Ok we'll just go and get her thinking they were waiting on other kids that were maybe waiting on the activity bus that doesn't go until 6:30 pm. We figured we'd just stress to her, that this means no extra activities the rest of this week because the extra money needed for the gas to do these things is not available until payday. Five minutes down the road, we pass the coach, headed towards where we live. So we turn around, thinking she's with him.

I've been home 30 minutes, NO coach, NO daughter. Husband has run down to where the activity bus drops off kids to see if she is there, my parents have taken off to the Jr. High to see if she is there, I'm waiting at the house incase coach shows up with her.

If no one finds her, we're calling the cops and filing a report.

If they find her, I'm grounding her until she is 40 and she quits cross country!

I'M REALLY FREAKING OUT HERE.

SHE'S BEEN FOUND BUT I'M STILL MAD AND THINK I'M GROUNDING HER FOREVER.

Last edited by Babymakes8; August 29th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
August 29th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
holy heck -- that had to be awful!!!! whats her story?

~~terre~~
August 29th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Ahh ((((hugs)))) momma my son did that to me today, I always pick the kids up from school and he went home on the bus. Waited at the school for 1/2 an hour waiting for him then get home and there he is. He knows now though.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

August 29th, 2012, 04:05 PM
She says she thought I told her to just ask the coach to bring her home. Then she says when she called me, she thought I said her dad was coming to get her, but she told ME the coach would bring her.

I'm still livid. She just came in the door and turned on the water works thinking we'd go easy on her if she cried. Nope. She is NOT going to forget this lesson. Right now, we've sent her out to do all her chores plus her brother's chores, since he's been doing hers while she is at practice and stuff.

August 29th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am glad she is safe and never in real danger. Now you should kill her.
August 29th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I'm so glad she is okay!

I've had a few of those moments happen here and I am always livid. I think sometime they have a conversation in their heads and then hear what they want to hear.
August 30th, 2012, 05:09 AM
I'm a thousand levels of calm(er) today. She didn't give us any attitude or lip over anything last night, and was the best possible kid ever.

She's still grounded.
therevslady likes this.

August 30th, 2012, 04:26 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
FW, you made me laugh out loud.

I'm glad she's OK!! And still grounded.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search