how many do you have? how many would you ideally like?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2012, 04:51 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
We have 6 girls and one boy (not in that order) and currently expecting. I am SO done. I never thought I would know, but I do and it feels right.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 21st, 2012, 08:51 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
We have 7. 6 boys and 1 girl. Our girl is our second eldest. We are ttc #8.
Rebelmommy likes this.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

November 24th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Super Mommy
We currently have 2 boys and a baby girl on the way. We aren't large yet but every time husband and I talk about how many kids we want we end up agreeing we won't put a number on it. We'll keep going until we feel our family is complete. My parents stopped at 3 my sister stopped at 2 and my brother hasn't even started yet so when one of them (rarely) asks how many kids we want we just say I don't know.... I was thinking football team. They just roll their eyes though. They're used to my humor. That and I have no idea how big a football team actually is.
Rebelmommy likes this.
November 25th, 2012, 09:36 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
We have four, three girls and one boy, I *think* we're done although I would love to have two more.
November 25th, 2012, 10:45 PM
I have 8... 6 boys and 2 girls. We most likely won't have anymore, but I never say never. I considered getting my tubes tied when I found out I would have to have a c-section with my last one, but then found out the hospital where I was delivering her wouldn't allow it (Catholic owned) so I figured it wasn't meant to be :-)
November 26th, 2012, 10:26 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello, new here! We have 1 girl and 3 boys. We just lost baby #5 10 days ago. We would love more babies but TTC has never really come easy to us. We still really want to adopt 1 or 2 more (internationally). After our loss we both really want another biological baby as well. So who knows how many we'll end up with but right now we don't feel done.

November 27th, 2012, 02:55 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
New here as well! We have 4 (2 of each) and just lost our 5th. I didn't think I wanted more than 4 but now I know we definitely want a 5th and we'll see where we go from there. I love the fun and chaos that comes with having a large family
BeachMum likes this.

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search