19 kids and counting or 12 +

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By marlz_04
  • 1 Post By Momtothe6thpower
  • 1 Post By clouise
  • 1 Post By Counting our Blessings

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2012, 09:08 AM
marlz_04's Avatar Member
Do any of you watch 19kids and counting or the show 12 or more?

All the kids are angels all help out, house is spotless... its not a crazy house hold where you can hear yourself think...

is it really like that with alot of childrean??

Like i have four kids that are pretty good most of the time.. but they aint like that..
dannimom and HalfDozen like this.
October 21st, 2012, 09:33 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't watch them. I used to watch the Duggars here and there though so I know what your talking about.

My kids are angels....whenever people are watching, lol!
Farmers-wife likes this.
October 21st, 2012, 05:18 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Good for them. Their life isn't mine. I like mine.
#12 is on the way
October 21st, 2012, 07:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well I guess if your house is a mess and your kids act up then you don't volunteer to go on tv, lol.

I think my kids are normal. My house is kind of a mess. I like my life too.

If you get to feeling down check out one of those Nanny 911 shows...all of a sudden your children WILL seem like angels.
Just_Marie likes this.
October 22nd, 2012, 04:58 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
I have watched the duggars from time to time, It's nice to see how another large family organizes things, it was probably a lot crazier when her oldest children were younger.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

October 22nd, 2012, 06:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Kristina! Our house had gotten so much quieter now that we have a few older ones, 12, 10. and 7. Our house is organzied and clean. We just keep it that way. We have cleaning every Wed, we expect beds made everyday, rooms clean, etc. Kids do the dishwasher, I do laundry and they put away. It works for us.
Just_Marie likes this.

October 22nd, 2012, 11:22 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not big on that kind of reality tv. The most 'reality' I'll go is cooking competition shows.

I have seen them though. Our house isn't crazy, but it's not chaos either. I just don't have my older kids raise my younger ones.

October 22nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
marlz_04's Avatar Member
I aint down.. Just when we have our nephews and theres 6 they all talk over the top of each other and running a muck playing. and i watch thoses shows here and there and the kids a all well behaved, helping out.. house is spotless and i think i wonder if thats real or fake.. like id have 19 kids if it was that easy lol
October 26th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my house is decently clean but its only because I have alot of help from other adults, definitely not from the kids! Its chaotic and loud and someone is always fighting or looking for a bandaid, but I kind of like chaos so its awesome! If all the kids were so polite and sharey and cleany, I wouldn't fit in

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search