just thought i would share

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sarahlorrain

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2013, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i know you all have large families already but i also know that there is always room for one more!!! i saw this come on my fb page this morning and felt like i had to at least share it and see if i could help. this child needs a forever home immediately per the story attached. please pass it along for me.

http://www.facebook.com/secondchanceadoptions

~~terre~~
January 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I saw him. So beautiful. I would take him in a minute but live in fl and have no adoption prep at all. How does one begin all that?
January 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think we would qualify. Such a sweet little boy, wish we could be his home.
January 1st, 2013, 02:20 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a sweetheart. It tears my heart out seeing pictures of children looking for homes like they are abandoned puppies or something. I hope he finds a home soon.
Repti.Mom likes this.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
January 1st, 2013, 03:27 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
passed it on, little sweet pea
January 1st, 2013, 03:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
awwww, what a sad situation. I pray he finds a wonderful home.
January 1st, 2013, 09:21 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Well I dont have face book so I dont get it all of what s there...I do see a baby and second chance adopitions. Im mean what am I suppose to take for that? I get that he need a home probablly. but how who when where is he . what his story? is he an only child, I just need more info..

I can tell you Dh and I sponser a child living in Iraq. We use an organization through our religous contacts that very relieable and 100 for the cchild. We recive pictures and updates of him. This not done during christmas or any holidays ..rather its an ongoing support for the child year round. and I believe we are on year10+...exact time escapes right now,,,but its a very rewarding program for not the child but for your hearts and minds..

There are other ways of adapting or support children without bringing them into your home..just some thought,
Thanks for sharing!
January 2nd, 2013, 07:33 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Heartbreaking I really wish we were able to help!
January 2nd, 2013, 08:41 AM
Veteran
He is gorgeous! We are currently raising money for the adoption but don't have the homestudy done yet. We want to raise alot of the money first because the homestudy expires within 2 years of completion.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search