I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2090Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 06:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
lol mom2many

That totally stinks Cortney

Just the usual madness around here today.
October 2nd, 2013, 04:55 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bastian barfed again early this morning. *** man! Yes, now I am crabby. Of course after he barfed then RJ was up, he always wakes up too god **** early, and he had to crawl in bastian's bed and irritate him. I have been up since three. I don't do night wake ups for stupid reasons. Stay in your own BED!! arggggg

October 2nd, 2013, 08:25 AM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I took a muscle relaxer last night out of sheer desperation for sleep and it helped immensely. only woke up once or twice -- huge improvement over 4 to 5 times a night. feeling pretty rested this morning for a change. dentist apt in a while, then wyatt has a half day from school. trying to decide about Bible study tonight - should i go or should I stay home; that is the question.

~~terre~~
October 2nd, 2013, 09:09 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We spent the last 3 days cleaning up the yard. Today, I'm picking up the slack in the kids' chores where they either completely ignored us and didn't do them, or didn't finish them.

Translates into: I'm washing dishes and I'm not happy about it.

October 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
ughhhh people are stupid. Oh wait, that's an opinion, and I'm not allowed to have those!

October 2nd, 2013, 10:11 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
No people can be plenty stupid.
October 2nd, 2013, 11:41 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
DD1 chopped off her hair!!! woow crazy I didnt think she would truly go through with it but it looks great now she has a one length bob and we all got our hair did on saturday.

Im loving this season!! having been in saudi arabia last year we missed the fall season.....love it... very happpy we dont have any trees that shed a bunch of leaves!
October 2nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Or you get a lawn mower with a bagger. Easy peasy!

I have to check the leaf sucker schedule. I think they start coming pretty soon. Then I rake the road leaves into a great big pile (mostly because the neighbors are lazy slobs and they wont move their cars, AND they throw trash all over and it blows into my yard with the fall winds) and the leaf sucker comes and uses it's elephant nose to suck all them up. lol

October 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
soooo bored right now.....should be cleaning my carpet I guess....

~~terre~~
October 2nd, 2013, 06:38 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was talking to this woman at the football field. She is 16 weeks pg so I was being all nice and congratsing her. The woman had one tooth! Not even kidding. The one beside your front two teeth.
October 2nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Updated my old post in the private group.

Now I'm sick to my stomach and so stressed!! I think it's time I just stand up to someone and say "bugger off!"

October 2nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
You live in Alabama FW? lol

Pre-trial conference setup for Rob's DC ticket in November. Pleaded not guilty obviously. He's going in with names, pictures, and a written statement. Not worth calling in at least 7 not credible people (2 of them are underage and were drunk and high). AND a bunch of character witnesses for a 250.00 fine. Hope they just dismiss it then.
UrbanMomma likes this.

October 2nd, 2013, 07:31 PM
Good luck!

And no, I live in n fl.

Someone put poop in the washer again. It may have been me, though. I don't think anyone did it on purpose.
October 2nd, 2013, 08:09 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Am I the only one who thing "pleaded" sounds so wrong, isn't it plead? Ugh, I have no clue why, but that bugs the tar out of me!

MIL I'm bored also.

Repti, good luck to him. the whole thing sounds like crap.

FW, maybe something physical happened and that's why she has no teeth, or she's like me and has a phobia of the dentist.

My cat, the one that disappeared and then was discovered to have been hit, is doing pretty good. I didn't go the vet cause I just didn't have the funds, but she is up and walking. Her leg isn't 'right', but it's healing. Turns out my cousin is the one who hit it, but he thought it killed her. I'm not sure what I think. We aren't close so, yeah.

It looks like we might qualify for a subsidy on our insurance. It's a decent amount, just not sure if I'm gonna bother with it.

I have some meat slow cooking in the crock, and tomorrow I'm gonna make tamales. Yum!
October 3rd, 2013, 04:58 AM
He was there for two and a half hours, has to go back nov 15 th for pre trial conference. Took so long because a few days ago some teen punks vandalized the judges house. She was taking care of all that mess yet. All she wanted was for them to help clean it up, was even going to provide pizza, but none of those little bastards showed up, so now obviously they're in more trouble.

October 3rd, 2013, 07:11 AM
I'm getting an orange kitten for #2 today when she finishes her math. So it could be tomorrow.
October 3rd, 2013, 07:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I got my hair cut yesterday and I feel like I finally have a hairdo again. It's short. But it was time for a change and I like it.

I've been out of the house for 2 days straight so it's time for dometicating today.
October 3rd, 2013, 08:12 AM
I am going to clean some stuff real quick this morning then if it doesn't start raining I'm going for a walk by the pier with a neighbor. Later on (again pending rain) is this enchanted forest thing. Halloween-ish decorations are made by the rec dept kids, and they carve pumpkins and stuff. Going to bring 5 of the kids to that. Weston and Bastian will probably be in bed.

October 3rd, 2013, 08:16 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I just have nothing to add lately, around, reading, hope everyone is doing great.
~mommy~ and HalfDozen like this.
#12 is on the way
October 3rd, 2013, 04:38 PM
the government shut down means we have no open public restrooms at our lake parks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search